Chapter twenty-eight

August POV

So we were sitting at the dinner table, and it was beautiful. Christy looked so damn good, like i felt like ripping her clothes off, and fucking her, matter a fact i felt like making love to her on this beach, literally. She was sitting beside me, so i thought i'd mess with her. I rubbed her clit under the table.

"Ahhhh ",she moaned. EVERYBODY looked at her.

"Uhmmm......I......uh..... i hit my leg",she managed to get out. Boy the lies people tell these days. I then moved her panties to the side, and inserted my fingers. Boooooiiii was she wet, im talking wet wet , instant waterfall wet.

"Auugust",she moaned.

"Yall some nasty asses, always somewhere fucking",chris said.

"and ya bitch ass always saying some",i said. Christy whispered in my ear that she needed me NOW.

"Uhmmm excuse us, will be right back",i said as we walked towards the beach house. When we entered all hell broke loose.

Chris POV

"I swear they fucking every chance they get, like they fuck like their lives depend on it",i said making everyone laugh.

"I know, im glad we not like that im not tryna have 50 damn kids",shayla said.

"BUT if i want 50, best believe ima GET 50",i said.

"Whatever you say",she said eating her pasta.

"Cierra, ya mommy boutta get popped",i said to cierra. She babbled.

"You want me too",i asked, She said some loud.

"Girl forreal, you betta tell him, say mommy gone get her ass beat",i said. She babbled som more.

"Cierra you betta watch ya mouth",shayla said.

"Or what cause you aint doing shit to her",i said.

"Chris be quiet"shayla said. I just laughed

"Yall tripping",tamera said laughing.

"How we tripping, if aint nobody fall",i asked. She aint say none.

"Whats up t ? Cat got ya tongue",i asked.

"Naaah you just corny as hell",tamera said. A few moments later christy and aug came back.

"You iight christy, did aug tear the pussy up good enough",i questioned. She slapped me.

"What that was a real question",i said.

"And it doesnt, and wont recieve an answer",christy said.

"Aug put it down thats all that matters",aug said

August POV

Yes i put in work. Bae needed it. Anyways we were headed back to the hotel, leeyah started spitting up.

"Chris what is wrong with my baby",i  asked since chris was sitting by her.

"Idk she a baby she gone throw up",he said.

"What did she eat",i asked putting the emergency lights on. I got out the car and grabbed leeyah. I rocked her, and cleaned her, but she started crying.

"Oh hell nah chris you gone have to drive us to the hospital",i said switching places with chris. He sped to the hospital,and when we got in, i screamed for a nurse.

"Nurse can i get a nurse",i screamed. Christy was holding on to me, while everyone else stood behind. The nurse, and took her to the baby room. We had to sit in the waiting room, for an hour. I was crying, praying, and more.

"Baby she gone be ok",christy said wiping my tears, than kissing my cheek.

"Thats my baby i just dont want shit to happen to her",i said threw clenched jaws. The only one who was confronting me wa my baby. Christy is a big help when it comes to shit like this. Chris and em, was in the corner crying with me. When the doctor came back out, i jumped up fast as hell.

"Uhmm is she ok",i asked.

"Uhmmm she is, but

"But what",i said interupting him.

"She has a fever",the doctor said.

"Is that all",i asked.

"Yea she just needs the medicine i prescribed, and she needs rest, i mean shes gone sleep regardless since shes a baby but yea thats all",he said. After he finished talking i sighed in relief. They brought her out, and we left. First stop was the pharmacy, i HAD to get her medicine. Next was home. We got to the hotel, and went to our own rooms. We entered our room, and i took leeyah upstairs.

"Baby bring me her diaper bag",i yelled to christy.

"Here",she said giving it to me.

"You ok"she said rubbing my back.

"Yea im ok",i said as i layed leeyah on the bed.

"I love you",i said.

"I love you too daddy",she said which caused me to smile.

"Gimme' kiss",i said. She grabbed my face and kissed me. 

"We staying in tomorrow, you down",i asked.

"Of course, you already know",she said putting her hair in a ponytail. I gave leeyah her medicine, and gave her to christy. I got in the shower, and cleaned up. When i got out, i got dressed, than let christy shower. After her shower she got dressed, and we layed down with leeyah in the middle of us. It was going on 7:00, and leeyah was sleep. We eventually joined her.

"Goodnight",she said.

"Goodnight baby",i said.

COMMENT

VOTE

Next chapter will be posted up tomorrow or wednesday.