camp

-evan makes friendship bracelets for everyone.

-jared has a secret "poker" group at nights where he cheats kids out of their snacks. (like parent trap)

-connor doesn't want to be there but ultimately ends up being the one who misses it the most when they leave.

-zoe plays her guitar by the campfire each night.
-alana doesn't want to be there either but it turns out to be a good break for her.

-evan climbs a tree as jared carves it, then realizes jared carved it and refuses to get down from the tree because he's too busy crying.

-connor and jared go swimming a lot. jared pushed connor into the lake once and realized it was a mistake when connor snuck up behind him later, picked him up, and threw him into the lake.

-alana and evan tried to identify as many plants and animals as the could and told the whole group about it and everyone pretended to be interested in it.

-jared and zoe ended up being the troublemakers of the group and got into a prank war. they got caught and had to clean the mess hall.

_________________________________
i'm going to camp in a couple days so i thought it'd be fun to do this. i'm so so excited! also this takes place when they're a bit younger :)