Achilles is Feminine, but he Tops

Achilles tops. Patroclus bottoms.

Achilles is a precious princess fig that wears dresses and will put flowers in his hair, but he tops.

I feel like one rainy night during the war (I know that is a long period of time) Achilles was spooning Patroclus and  just unashamedly explained to him that he wanted to wear womens clothing again.

Here is what I would imagine:

==========

"I miss nothing of Deidamia except the beautiful silks the girls and I would wear."

Patroclus turns around and asks why.

And Achilles just says that he liked it. He liked being pretty.

Patroclus doesn't exactly understand, but remembers how aroused he was watching Achilles dance at Deidamia's palace. He also remembers the smile on Achilles face. But perhaps that had been because Patroclus was there to rescue him.

Any case, Patroclus is impressed that Achilles can say such things with no shame. Even to him.

Patroclus had not yet responded, which made Achilles worry for a second. Patroclus said, "You can wear whatever you want. As long as you dont get yourself beaten up."

Achilles takes what he says seriously. "I will only wear it for you."

This made Patroclus smile. They found themselves back in their original format, Achilles arm wrapped around Patroclus's waist. He pulled him closer and falls asleep.

========

So.....yeah.

Of all the different ships you see (especially homosexual ones), the more dominant one always seems to have to be masculine. The whole point of homosexual relationships is that they are both the man/woman, so if the more 'submissive' one can be masculine, why cant the dominant partner be rather feminine?

Even though The Song Of Achilles doesn't really say that he enjoyed his stay at the palace, I believe he did at least in this way.

And honestly, if he had not been prophesied to be this heroic figure, without that pressure, I dont think Odysseus or anyone else would have been able to blackmail him with it.

Achilles is a fig princess who loves his figs and his Patroclus.