17 | bon fire

[ third person ]

"daisies, daisies perched upon your forehead oh my baby, lately I know. that every night I'll kiss you you'll say in my ear oh we're in love aren't we? hands in your hair, fingers and thumbs baby~"

mark sang quietly while playing with his guitar as everybody on the circle was laughing at donghyuck's joke.

"how about let's play truth or dare?" chenle suggested.

"not that again." renjun facepalmed.

"oh i remembered that, after we watched infinity war! we should watch end game." jaemin said sighing with the thought of he haven't watched the movie yet.

"want a spoiler?" chenle looked at his hyung with smirk and wiggling his eyebrows.

"let's just get into the game." yerim spoke and pointed to jeno, "truth or dare?"

"what- why me?" he asked putting his phone back in his pocket.

"to get your face off your screen." jaemin hissed.

"okay? truth, you'll know nothing from me tho." he chuckled.

"are you gay?" donghyuck asked.

"what?! how many times y'all thought i am?" jeno shook his head.

"then why are you not interested with girls? you haven't been liking anyone yet since you got into those games you're playing." donghyuck fired a question.

"okay well, i'll be honest today? i like someone i met in battlegrounds, and she's a girl, okay? so that's it, i am not gay." he also hissed at them.

"you also play battlegrounds right?" renjun asked yerim who's beside him.

she just nodded as an answer and looked at chenle who's being asked.

"chenle, truth or dare?" seohyun asked the youngest.

"we only live once so, dare!" he answered happily.

"go to the seaside and shout like a dolphin." jeno said with a snicker.

and he did, with renjun filming him on his phone, he ran to renjun and said to the camera, "you see it? you see it? it's legend."

"okay okay that's it, mark hyung truth or dare." jaemin asked.

he stopped playing the guitar and said, "no i'm just a background music here y'all can continue." then continued.

"very kill joy." seohyun rolled her eyes at his brother.

it goes around and around and is getting boring when jaemin thought of an idea, "how about let's give it a twist?"

he stood up and whispered something to mark and he answered, "yeah, it's fine with me." then jaemin went back to the resort.

"what did he said?" seohyun asked.

"just continue the game." mark told them as they all nod, continuing to whom they stopped.

"charaan!" jaemin came back carrying two buckets of soju.

"that's the twist?" donghyuck asked.

the boy nodded and sat back on his place, "let's enjoy the night! if you won't answer, then drink." he told them.

"i don't drink, jaemin." renjun told him.

"you don't? i don't believe you." yerim laughed nudging her friend over and over.

"noona, truth or dare?" chenle asked seohyun and she answered truth, "who do you really like? is it not renjun-ge?" the boy asked afterwards.

seohyun looked at her brother probably asking a permission if she is allowed to drink and he just nodded. so she did.

"oh men, no answers?" chenle, shaking his head, gave her a shot.

few moments later, mark joined them, only getting tipsy that fast, while jaemin is already sleeping on jeno's lap and chenle still hyped up cause he's still not allowed to drink and in fact he does and answers all the dares and questions.

and now, jeno and chenle are busy playing on their phones.

"sheohyun again, truthhs or dare." yerim pointed at the girl who's head is already giving up.

"h-huh? i shay dare!" she laughed like crazy.

"okay, i dare you to- stand up there and shout you like renjun-sshiii." yerim said between hiccups.

"really? veeery easy!" seohyun stood up and was about to shout when renjun pulled her back down and drank the shot for her.

"hey! why'd you do that?" seohyun looked at renjun sharply, slapping his hands off.

"the night is deep, everybody must be sleeping, they might hear you." renjun said and got back beside yerim, scolding the girl right after.

"HEY THONGHYUCK!" donghyuck who was already sleeping and laying all comfy on the sand immediately stood up after being called by seohyun.

"what do you need?" he asked, yawning.

"truth or daree??!" she stood up pointing a finger on him.

"guess what." he said.

"truth! do YOU like mE?!" she asked but later on falling on the ground, unconciously.

~~~

boring chap i know akejkejejjsskks