106.

Tagged (all of team 10 & some people involved with team 10)

Likes:200,001 @team10drama:@jakepaul posted a video called 'This girl didn't deserve this' he explained in the video how the situation has been blown up because of social media and he said it needed to happen because he said "if we didn't stay in ...

Likes:200,001
@team10drama:@jakepaul posted a video called 'This girl didn't deserve this' he explained in the video how the situation has been blown up because of social media and he said it needed to happen because he said "if we didn't stay in touch with some of you're guys accounts we could have lost Evie forever..." this almost broke him down into tears he also said "the most person that was effect was Ivan and I would have done anything to get this girl back for him because he was crying every night he a sensitive guy even if he a savage and since Evie is getting time off the Martinez twins have gone back to Spain for a week" this lead onto what the guy did to her and he ended the video saying that everyone needs to be careful out there and his last words of the video "Alright were done let's keep smiling"

@user1: everyone using '💗' because that her favourite emoji and its to send love to her

@user2:💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

@user3:I can't imagine what the house is like off camera