~Ch. 2: Fairy Tail, My Second Family~

Whoo! Whoo!

The sound of a train whistle stirs a now teenage (First Name) from her slumber or rather a walk down memory lane. 

It has currently been 10 years since she's first came to Fiore, and while she has rescued hundreds of taken Pokémon, she's yet to discover the 'Big Boss' behind the operation

It has currently been 10 years since she's first came to Fiore, and while she has rescued hundreds of taken Pokémon, she's yet to discover the 'Big Boss' behind the operation. None of the small fry who she's caught selling the creatures she grew up with since childhood have any knowledge on just who they're working for.

(First Name), are you alright?

(First Name) looks to the shiny Pikachu on her right shoulder. She shakes the sleep from her eyes and faces her once shiny Pichu that has been with her since the beginning, now evolved into her second stage evolution. The shiny Pikachu, dubbed Pika-Chan, nuzzles her trainer in a comforting manner. Pika-Chan's brother, Chu-Kun, still remains in his ever so adorable Pichu stage of evolution because he wanted to prove that bigger doesn't always mean better. And he's been proving his point every step of the way. He's learned moves that anyone back home would never even think possible. But that was something (First Name) like to do; Defy expectations and break down barriers. Something she was able to accomplish often after she joined the Fairy Tail guild and met her second family. With her abilities being treated as a new style of magic, she quickly became a powerful wizard, known as the PokéMage.

(First Name) and her Pokémon companions are on their way back to Magnolia by train ride after a two week long mission of taking care of a band of thieves that had been tormenting a village for the past months and confronting several guilds involved in black markets, particularly in the Pokémon that still continue to be taken from her homeworld. The jobs paid quite well as a bonus, now she can pay for that expansion to her Pokémon Haven.

In the beginning, shortly after (First Name) first joined Fairy Tail, she started out with a simple apartment by the canal, but after she began to rescue so many Pokémon, it was beginning to get a little cramped. As sad as she was to tell her kind, caring landlady, she had to find a bigger place. None of the homes suited all of the Pokémon's needs, so (First Name) decided she would take enough jobs to save up enough jewels to build her own home. She found a nice cheap spot of land, away from prying eyes, well within her budget because the land was so barren one would think it a wasteland. But (First Name) knew how to turn something bad into something great. When she and her Pokémon were through with it, you'd have never thought it was so barren and dry. Her Pokémon even turned the nearby river healthy again! 

 Her Pokémon even turned the nearby river healthy again!