Where They all Ended Up

Four years later
Natalie's POV

I am finally back from my four-year scholarship abroad, I had to find the person I missed most in the world, before I left I may have said I was over him but let's get one thing straight
You never realize how much you miss someone until you lose them, I have always thought that and when I went to England I had finally lost Kol and I realize how much I missed him, how much I loved him...
so as soon as I got off the plane I ran as fast as I could to his house, As I reached his house, I knocked and a couple minutes later some one comes to open the door, Rebekah

"Natalie your back" she said so excited, but I didn't have time for this I had to find Kol to tell him how I felt

"Where's Kol" I asked almost immediately

she looked at me shocked that I didn't even want to see her just her brother she pointed me towards the parlor, I ran in there so fast and open the parlor door walked in but I didn't see him..

I just stood there searching the parlor with my eyes, but after a minute I feel someone come up behind me and I slowly turned my head towards who it was and it was the love of my life, Kol

"Kol!" I said excitedly as I turned around and hugged him

He looked at me and said "I miss you too darling"

I had the biggest smile on my face as he said that it warmed my heart..
I stopped the hug and looked into his eyes as I said "I love you"
He looked shocked but before we could do anything or say anything he quickly kissed me

I forgot how much I loved him as his soft lips brushed up against mine I felt a tingle go throughout my body starting at my lips he was the love of my life and I could never deny that again

~~~

Okay, this chapter is going to be about where they ended up after Natalie got back from her scholarship abroad, I just had to tell the story of as soon as she got back, now I will just tell you guys what's going to happen in the end of their story...

~~~

Matt & Katie

Matt became the owner of riffs, and he hired Rose as a bartender him and Katie moved in together and became an item, Katie wanted to become a vampire to be with Matt forever but Matt wouldn't do that to her so he compelled her to forget that she wanted to become a vampire so she could have the life she knows she's always wanted...

~~~

Elijah

He went back to New Orleans two weeks before Natalie came home from England, he didn't want to be anywhere around Natalie he truly hated her, so he's decided to live out his immortal Life in New Orleans

~~~

Hayley & Tyler

They fell in love and they didn't want to do anything without consulting Melanie but she had finally moved on and got up the courage to go after what she really wanted so she gave them her blessing, a year after Natalie went abroad Hayley found out she was pregnant and it was Tyler's, They had a baby girl named her Emily, and she is 3 years old now, they suspect she has the wolf Gene from Tyler and they also believe she has the ability to read minds like Hayley, that's going to be one hell of a baby to raise...

~~~

Rose

She became a bartender and moved into the halliwell Manor with Melanie after Katie moved out, she didn't want Melanie to be alone...

~~~

Rebekah

Hayley had put a great career idea in her head, A Therapist, so she became a therapist at the San Francisco building of therapy, she talks through problems with her clients and she truly cares for them, Rebekah had met a man, but found out he was a spy for Tatiana so she killed him, and she finally realized Klaus was right to keep her from love all of her life she gave up on love and never looked back, she's never been happier...

~~~

Tatiana

After Tatiana had sent a man to spy on Rebekah, Rebekah found her snapped her neck and put her into a mental hospital to be mentally tortured for the rest of her immortal reality, Rebekah compelled the people at the mental hospital to look after her until they died and then she would find more people to torture her until she took her own life...

~~~

Melanie & Klaus

They finally had the courage to admit their feelings for each other and they fell in love, a month after Natalie went to England, her and Klaus got together, And then two years later they were having some problems so they went to Rebekah's therapist office to figure out what the problem was and Rebekah told them that they didn't have a problem they were just looking for reasons to fight from avoiding something they both wanted to ignore, Melanie was sick, she kept throwing up and didn't know what was wrong, they went to the doctor and he said she had cancer, and then a year later they went back and she had beat cancer, and that is when Klaus and Melanie didn't want to waste one more second fighting they wanted to live life to the fullest so they decided to travel the world...

~~~

Natalie & Kol

When Natalie got back from England she was a famous writer she had wrote a book called, Inner Beauty, and she became famous because of it she wanted that book to reach out to people who thought they weren't beautiful and teach them that everyone's beautiful on the inside, And when she got back from England her and Kol, realized they couldn't deny their feelings for each other much longer so they got married, Kol said he didn't want kids but, he changed his mind for Natalie so they adopted a baby boy and named him Nick, they had finally moved on from the past and realized they had a whole future together...

~~~

Author's note
That's where I imagine they would all end up...
I honestly loved this book and I don't know if anyone else did but it was amazing to me and it was my first book on Wattpad so thank you all for reading and I hope you continue to read my next books...