Chapter 3

"I am mated to two men. One is Anthony and the other is Cain. Cain is an angel and mermaid hybrid. I am the queen of Arcelia, a part of the ocean. Remember how I am always gone during certain periods of time?" She asked. I nodded ny head slowly. She always left for a couple months saying she had to do pack work somewhere else.

"I was always gone to do my duties as a queen of the sea. I met your father Anthony when he was swimming in the ocean. I thought he was breathtaking. I immediately knew he was the one for me. We went on a like that for month. I never returned to the waters for that time. He asked me to marry him and we did the deed at our honeymoon. That's how Kammy was made." I grimaced at the thought. TMI mom.

"After having Kameron, I returned to the sea and met Cain there. He was talking to my parents about some business about him being hybrid. I felt the same connection as I did with Anthony. I felt confused and went back to land to see Anthony. We researched a bit and found out I had two different mates because I was special. I wasn't like no other mermaid. I was the ruler of the sea. No matter where, I controlled it all. Like right now I am moving some fish towards the dolphins and keeping the ocean clean of contamination.

I went back to the ocean where Cain was waiting. We talked and I told him all about Anthony. He understood. I didn't marry him because I loved Anthony more and still do, but my heart still keeps a part for Cain. I mated with him right after we told my parents and he became king. That's when you came Kel." She smiled at me an I smiled back.

"We have the same mother but different fathers." I said more to myself than anyone else. Most people would probably freak out but I've heard weirder things. It's not like we are fully related.

"Yeah. Weird huh?" Kam chuckled.

"Not really. Does that mean I am part Angel and Mermaid too?" I asked.

"Yes, you are also a werewolf because we injected some of your father's DNA into you." She smiled again.

"You could do that?" I gasped. "Wow, I'm learning a bunch today." I got off Kammys lap much to his dismay and played down on the couch. I felt him snuggle next to me and before I knew it, I was asleep again.

These chapters are kind of short because I am doing this on my phone and he doesn't tell me how many words I'm typing. He feels long to me right now but on a laptop or computer screen, its different.

I don't know if anyone is actually reading this but if you are please read YOU LOST ME if you avent already.

I'm getting some chapters ready for the second book of YLM. I havent really updated much due to school and stuff. It's really hard balancing my updating and homework, but ill manage.

Thanks again loves.

-Leila