Chapter 4

Hailey POV

When I got up this morning I look at my phone and seen a text from chase.

C: hey I'm going to pick you up in a half hour. So we can go to the race. Thought you would want to see what goes on behind the scenes. Let me know when you get this.

H: hey good morning, just got your text. Say pick me up around 8:30. Would we have time to grab lunch together.

C: yea that works. Have to be at the track by 9:45. I have a interview I would like you to watch.

H: that sounds great. Can't wait to spend the whole day with you.😂❤️❤️😊😊

C:😂❤️❤️

I got a shower and dressed in a flower dress. With brown sandals I ended up curling my hair and putting on light makeup. When I was done it was already 8:20. I went and grabbed my purse and put my phone and lipstick in it along with my wallet. Just as I was done the doorbell rang letting me know chase was here.

Chase POV
I texted hailey this morning. Letting her know I wanted to hang out with her. I have never meet a girl like her before. When I was done texting her I went and jumped in the shower. When I was done I dressed in khaki pants and a NAPA polo. Then grabbed my phone and wallet. When I got in the truck I programmed my gps. It said she lives 10 min away witch I couldn't believe.

When I pulled in her driveway and got out. She lives in a really nice house. I rang the doorbell and she answered she look beautiful.

"You look so beautiful Hailey" I said

"You don't look bad your self either. Really like you in a polo and khakis. But I really like you in your fire suit. It make your butt look fine." Hailey said

I couldn't help but laugh. I will keep that in min that you like my fire suit. She turned bright red after. She couldn't believe she said that to his face.

"I'm so sorry chase it just came out" Hailey said

Well should we get on the road. Get breakfast and then head to the race. That's fine with me she said. Ok I do want to let you know that my parents might be at this race. My mom hasn't told me anything yet if it was a yes or no.

Chase that's fine I would be honored to meet your parents. I get to tell them how great of a son they have. Hailey said

Thanks for understanding Hailey. I leaned over and gave her a kiss on the cheek which made her bright again. You have to stop making me blush she told me. Hey I love it when you blush. Now let's get on are way to go eat.

Hailey POV

Chase ended up taking me to this little diner for breakfast. Have you been here before chase I asked.
"Yea I have they have good omelets and pancakes" he said

Just as Chase said that the waiter came over for drinks and are orders. I'll have water to drink. Then can I get a omelet without onions and green peppers. Can I get America cheese on that and I'll take 2 pancakes. Then she turned to chase I'll have the same thing she ordered he said.

It was really nice talking to chase. There wasn't a dual moment when we were talking. Are food came and we ate. There food was really good I'll have to remember that. When we were done  Chase payed the bill and we were off to the race track.