Free Opie

Muerte and Juice left Diosa to go get some lunch and spend some alone time together and when they came back they saw Gemma standing in front of Nero Gemma turns when she hears the door open and sees the two of them walk in hand in hand "where is he?"  Gemma asks "who?"  Juice asks Muerte rolls her eyes and Nero smiles at her "really?"  Gemma says "shit"  Juice replies "and the day was going so well too!"  Muerte teases "yeah!.... it was!"  Juice says softly with a light blush on his cheek as Gemma narrows her eyes at them while Nero tries hard not to laugh and says "Gemma let's just go upstairs"  Muerte shakes her head with a side smirk on her face "you want me kicking in every goddamn door? are you kidding?"  Gemma asks pushing herself past Nero and rushes down the hallway "room 3"  Carla says pressed up against the wall Juice looks from Muerte to Gemma Muerte nods her head towards Gemma and he follows Gemma and Nero Muerte follows Juice making sure that he and Nero don't get hurt the three of them back out of the doorway and head back towards the waiting room until they hear Emma Jean scream and Juice and Muerte rush to see what was going on with Nero not too far behind Muerte rushes the rest of the way in and grabs ahold of Gemma's arm and stops her from strangling the poor clueless blonde "and here I thought you were done giving him what he wants!"  Muerte whispers Gemma looks over at Clay and sees the expression on his face then she lets Emma go and stands up "now get out!"  Muerte growls lowly and Gemma storms out of the room Muerte helps Emma up then says softly "let's get you cleaned up alright!?!"  Emma nods and follows her and Juice out of the room.... "so where is he!?!"  Muerte hears Jax asks the next day after he gets out of prison "on the good ship lolly pop!"  she replies he chuckles then says "one more question"  she replies "it's too sloppy!.... also from what I understand the only place that was actually robbed was your moms place and my dad isn't this stupid!"  he tells her "we never pined it on the Mexicans!"  she replies "I'm just putting it out there man!"  he laughs then walks away.... Muerte made sure she said goodbye to the guys before she headed out to work at her actual jobs.... when she finishes the first half of her daily jobs she drops by the club to say hi to Juice and Happy who she finds hanging out with Clay and Frankie in the weight room "oh what's this!?!.... you just can't stop showing them off hmm!?!"  Muerte teases sliding her hand softly down Juice's bare chest his body quivers excitedly and he chuckles shaking his head as he walks over and gives her a kiss "what about you Cobra!?!"  she teases "to Clay and Frankie!? you crazy!?!"  Happy answers "maybe just a little!"  she replies pinching her finger and thumb together then says "though I think insane fits better!"  he laughs and gives her a hug and says "that's true!"  she slaps his chest playfully and he grunts in pain making her laugh Juice and Happy walk out of the room with her and spend some time with her until she has to go back to work....