♡Jinu♡

It's time to meet our new member! I woke up started to get ready. I then woke up the half naked Mino on our bed. And no, we didn't do anything.

"Mino-ah~!" I said softly. He looks so sexy omg! What am I thinking. Anyways, he then opened his eyes and pecked my lips.

"Morning babe~" ugh! I can listen to his husky voice everyday. And I do, so...
But anyways, "Get up! We're meeting our new member! Go and wash up! I'll prepare breakie~" I said and went to the kitchen to make some pancakes.

~Time skips~

Mino and I went to the practice room seeing Yoon and Hoony cleaning up the place. "You're here early~" I said to them.

They look up at us and smiled, "Morning! Now, help us here will you?" Yoon said, I giggled and helped them.

Right as we finished, we heard a knock on the door. "Right! Act normal!" Yoon said and us being us acted as normal as we are.

Yoon opened the door and revealed President Yang. "Hello, President Yang." We formed a line and bowed to him.

"Hello, WINNER. Meet your new member. Park Seul" President Yang said, then we saw a girl come inside the room,

(Yo, I just searched her on google and her name is really Park Seul so, why not, right? )

She looked at us and bowed, "Hello, My name is Park Seul. But please call me Seul. Please take care of me" She said, she glanced at Mino making me a little jealous.

"Yes, I'll leave you to it. You get along, welcome her. Understand?" President Yang said, "Yes President!" We said, he left the room and we had an awkward silence.

"Hello! My name is Seungyoon, leader and maknae of ghe group. But you can call me Yoon." Yoon said waiting for us to introduce ourselves.

"My name Is Jinwoo. Nice to meet you!" I said and smiled to her, she smiled back at me and waited for Hoony and Mino to introduce theirselves.

"Hello. My name is Minho, you can call me Mino" Mino said "I'm Seunghoon. Call me Hoony" Hoony said smiling at her.

~Time skip~

Seul and I got along well after all. We learned that she's polysexual.

(Yo, keep in mind that the real Park Seul isn't Polysexual. Hehehe... Btw, meaning sometimes she's pan and sometimes bi)

So there's really nothing to be jealous about. We told her that Me and Mino are together. She simply smiled and congratulated me.

"Really? Congrats! Do your fans know? Does The old man know?" She said, Yoon laughed, "Don't say like that to president Yang. He'll kill you" He said and pat her shoulder.

I also learned that she's older than me. I finally have an older member! Yeyy for me!

Sooo... I hope you like it! The end♡

The end, that's it

Kidding! Lol