3rd Person POV (pt. 2) (shocked)

Ali and Shelby started to talk.
"What happened back there" Shelby asked.
"I don't even know" Ali said.
"Do you like this guy or something"
"No way ... maybe ... I don't know!"
"What do you feel around him"

Denki and everybody else were hiding in bushes to hear what was going down.
"When I'm around him ... I feel alone but loved. Sad but happy. Jealous but not jealous. Words can't really describe how I feel about him."
Everyone hiding in the bushes and also Shelby was shocked.

"But I thought you hated him." Shelby said, worried.
"I do but I don't" Ali told her. "Bring me a guitar"
"What ... why" Shelby asked.
"Just do it"

A few minutes later, Bakugo came back with a guitar.
"Thanks Katsuki" Ali told him.

Ali started to play a song on the guitar. Nobody knew she could play. She started to say
"Denki, I hate you. I really hate you. So much, I think it must be ... true love" Ali sang this to everyone and most started crying.

"Are y'all ok?" Ali asked.
"We're good" Shelby said this while hugging Todoroki.
Ali just screamed "ship" and Shelby tackled her to the ground.
(It's still raining just so you know)

Denki ran up to Ali and hugged her so tight that she could hardly breath. He was crying tears of ... joy.
"Denki don't cry. You wussy" Ali told him.
"I don't care Ali you are perfect" he said.
Everyone went "awwww". It was gross, but cute.

During this time frame, the cabins opened back up.
"Guys! Guys!" Chloe and Bakugo shouted from across the hill.
"What is it" Todoroki yelled back.
"The cabins are open" Chloe screamed.
Everyone cheered.

Everyone ran to the cabins except for Ali and Denki.
"So, you walking to the cabin with anyone after this?" Ali asked
Denki laughed and said, "just my crush, Ali". He winked at Ali but she didn't care anymore.

She walked up to him, kissed him on the cheek, and said "RACE YA TO THE CABIN"
"No fair you got a headstart" Denki screamed.
Back at the cabins, the thunderstorm was still passing through the area. Shelby and Todoroki were asleep in there cabin. Chloe and Bakugo were playing video games and fighting who was better.
Ali and Denki were racing back to camp.

"I won!" Ali yelled.
"You got a headstart" Denki said.
"So"
"So, you were being a cheat"
"Was not"
"I'm not going to argue with you because I love you". Denki walked off.
Ali was shocked.

A few minutes later Chloe was screaming because Bakugo stole her game controller or something. Shelby and Todoroki are awake and are roasting marshmallows by the fire and Denki went missing to find Present Mic or something.

Ali gets tired and she goes to her cabin and sees something on her bed. It's from Denki. It has a note attached to the present. It said,
Dear Ali, I've loved you for a while and always have wanted to tell you that. You are the silver lining around clouds. You are the craziest person I've ever met and I love you for that. Please except this present as a result of my love for you
Love you to the moon and back
~Denki

Ali thought the note was lovely and she opened the present. She found out there were two presents in the package. A big present and a small one. She opened the big one first. It was one of Denki's favorite jackets.

 It was one of Denki's favorite jackets

In the next box, was a ...

CLIFFHANGER
IM SORRY I HAD TO😇😇