Chapter 26😚

Aniya//Niy\\
I put Kulture down on the couch. She had on a white shirt that had the word "EOWWWWW" On it an some glittery golden pants with sum Jordan 12s that was white an gold. Her hair was in lil swoops. " Damn she such a sexy baby" Kd said while pickin her up. Ben got up with a blunt an I smacked it from his hand. "Mane what the hell?!?" He yelled while pickin it up. "Nigga issa baby in the room, go outside with tht like damn!" I said rollin ma eyes an Kulture laughed an tried to roll her eyes. Kentrell saw an took her from me while sayin "shawty, what if we make a baby? It would look like Kulture, sexy an adorable just like her momma". I shoved him alil cuz he had Kulture but Ian care Cardi is not his concerns rn. "Nigga shut yo dumb ass up cuz fo one ian makin no baby cuz is dumb. 2 don worry bout another married woman nigga" I put emphasis on "nigga" an he rolled his eyes. I then started searchin the room fo ma shit. "Ayo who touch tht bum ass phone of mines" I said huffing an catchin a tantrum. I turn around and see that Kentrell had it in his hands. I ran up to him an took the baby an put her on the couch an kd picked her up again. I pushed him an snatched ma phone from his grip while going to the kitchen an I felt him follow me. Soon as I put my phone down, he hugs me from behind an takes it while suckin ma neck, like I won't notice. What am I Patrick Star from SpongeBob?!? "U...don...know ma .. P.. password...Kentrell" I said trying not to moan. He smiled and took ma thumb an unlocked it an ran upstairs. "Fuck you Nigger!" I yelled while walkin into the living room. Kd was playin wit Kulture an I sat next to him an looked at him play with her. "Damn Offset an Cardi B made a sexy ass baby". I smiled an said righhhh while huggin him and the baby. Kentrell came downstairs like 10 mins later an he had my phone. "Thank God" I said while snatchin it from him. He mugged me while walkin ova to bennie. I saw tht he went thru all my text messages, ft calls, Instagram, Snapchat, web search, and photos. Like wth I look like watchin porn on Pornhub an XXNX. I just ignored it an went to walk out the crib to go to the store. "Where u goin?" Boomer asked while gettin up". I said "sit cho ass down cuz ian even doin nun special. I'm goin to the store". They all started spittin out what they wanted. I just walked out and ignored them all while closin the front door. I began to pull out the airpods that i stole from kentrell's room and put on Big Ole Freak by Megan Thee Stallion. About 4 minutes later, I arrived at the store and got out some Cheese Doodles and some of them 50 cent cakes and cookies. I gave the man at the counter the money and when he took a glance at me, he gone wild. ¨damnit! forgot bout me being somewhat famous¨ I mumbled. ¨Can I get a picture with you Niy?!¨ the man said. I thought bout it for a minute. ¨If I could get this shit for free and anything else I want in here for free, sure! and I will follow you¨ I said while smirking. He thought about it, then said ¨YESSSSSSS!¨. I took a quick picture and got some sour skittles and some other shit and made my way back to Kentrell crib.  Soon as I get there, im tackled by all niggas. They got off of me and I said while getting up ¨Yall fucking finessed me like goddamn!¨ while sitting down. Im just sitting here watching all these niggas eat my shit when I get a ton of notifications on Instagram. ¨Damn...who blowing...your shit up?¨ Kd said with a stuff mouth. ¨I dunno actually¨ I said while opening up the Instagram app. It was more people following me and people DM me. Kentrell took my phone and was looking. ¨Who is this?¨ he said while showing me the picture of me and the man at the store. ¨the nigga at the store, he gave me all them snacks that yall motherfuckers are eating for free¨ I said back in a simple manner. ¨oh bet¨ he said while throwing me back my phone. I rolled my eyes and snatched a cake from Ben hands. Kd was feeding Kulture the cheese Doodles. As I ate the cake, kentrell sat next to me and I moved closer to him and laid my head on his shoulder. I decided to post on my gram us but only as friends. We soon got a knock on the door and I got up to answer it. It was the nigga from the store and he said "hey can I get one more picture with u?" Before I shut the door in his face. I said "y'all betta get that nigga out there because he gon end up stalking us" while sitting back down. They all looked at each other and Ben said "bet" while they all shook their heads nodding. "Kd gimme my baby" I said while holding my hands out. She looked at me and started laughing while yawning. He gave her to me and I went to put her to sleep and kentrell room and this nigga ofc gonna follow me. Once she was fast asleep, I laid down next to her and scrolled thru my gram while kentrell said "so when u doing a new song baby?". I looked at him and said "honestly I really dunno baby" while rubbing his thigh. I put my phone down and said "get out cuz I'm finna gts" While shooing him away. He nodded and turned the lights off while leaving.

Ayoooooo wusssupppp new one here and I'm not gonna lie, it took me at least a month to finish. At least I did it.😭🤦🏾‍♀️💯🥶 Total of 1050 words.