Arya Stark - West of Westeros

Arya missed his brother. Sure, she knew that he was fine and also that he would go and live with the wildlings and have a wonderful, loving life. He had told her so himself before he left. Told her not to worry and be careful. She tried to send a letter with a raven once a month but to no avail. She hoped that her brother, King Bran, would sense her raven letters and help them find their way but maybe she was to far away, for far away she had sailed. West of Westeros. 

West of Westeros was a place called Tyredal, it had taken her five months to learn how to pronounce it right. And two years to actually understand what the people of  Tyredal's talked about properly. Arya managed. She felt safe, calm and happy. A bit bored sometimes, Tyredal is not nearly as exciting and thrilling as Westeros had been but she was sick and tired of war and this place had peace. They had found the key to peace. She worked as a self-defence trainer for all the girls in town(men still acted like shit) and she loved it. The best thing was when she invited boys over and her girls kicked their asses. She had also found one in this place of peace that was a challenge for her. Had beaten her in combat 500 out of a thousand times actually, not that she counted, kinda. There were not many soldiers in this place so no one really knew anything about combat or the dance of death. 

His name was Cahir and he was a pain in her ass ever since she got there. But that irritatingly comfortable pain in the ass. The kind you don't really mind. He was also the only one able to speak her language because he had grown up in Westeros and then fled with his father who died during the sail to Tyredal. When he had realised that Arya spoke his mother tongue... Oh my he did not shut up. It was like he had been alone for ages even though he had ten foster siblings.

Arya and Cahir had become inseparable, they were perfect friends. Cahir on the other hand had also grown to love Arya, more than friend the last year. He knew that Arya would never, ever, be a lady. A mother that stays home, cook and take care of their children and that was exactly what he loved about her. She was extraordinary, feisty and perfect. Cahir was not one to tell her stuff like that though... Arya was not a girl who noticed subtle things either. He knew he would have to say something soon. Damn the consequences.

"What are you up to this night, Arya?" He asked while dodging her kicks. Panting, Arya looked at him a bit confused, he had never asked her before only assumed he could be with her and when he realised he could not, he had just walked away like he had not just taken the longest detour ever. 

"Nothing special, probably celebrating my victory over you." Before he could react she tried to punch him in the face, missed but spun around and then he was lying on the sandy ground, grumpy. Defeated. Again. 

"I was thinking that maybe you and I could... you know." 

Arya held out her hand, "No, I do not know, I cannot read minds. Take faces, not read minds." 

"I will never understand that 'face' thing, it's disturbing. But I like it anyway." Cahir reached for her hand but dragged Arya down on the ground right beside him to lock her underneath him. 

"I was thinking like a date, but not a regular boring one but one that would suit us like... I have no idea what, but you can decide that."

Arya flipped over to hold Cahir down instead, she looked at his face for a while, all the small details, his small, almost invisible, scar just above his upper lip, the brown speckles in his green eyes and those disturbingly perfect dark eyebrows, he must go to someone who fixes it or maybe even by himself... She realised she had waited to long to answer,   "A date?" she blurted out.

Cahir couldn't read her face and for the first time since they met he actually felt nervous before saying, "Yes. A date. You and me."

"Okay." 

"Okay?" Cahir's eyebrows went up almost to his hairline. Nothing more?

"Okay, but you will have to pick what we will do and after that I will decide if we may go on one more or stay friends. I am not going to lose the only friend that knows my tongue just because of feelings. Understood."

"Yes, ma'm." Cahir said and added a salut, Arya shook her head, got up and walked away. Without turning around she added, "Meet me here in an hour." 

The date had gone really well and Arya made Cahir wait until the next week to tell him that she wanted to go on more dates with him. He, to her astonishment, had not asked or pushed for answers at all, he had been quiet the whole week. The only thing that made her know about his agony was the relief and the phrase "Are you serious right now?!". She could have told him her answer a week ago when he asked her about the date but she wanted to be a pain in his ass too. 

She also got a letter from Jon that day, she could not count how many times she had read it and especially the sentence "I have read all of your letters little sister and I hope you still have The Needle." 

The letter followed "I have not been able to write because I got them all at once. I think Bran collected them and sent them my way all at once. Why I do not know. I read that you fancy this boy, it was three years ago you wrote that but I truly hope that you worked out and that you did not stick him with the pointy end." Arya's eyes teared up. 

"I have some exciting news for you as well, you, sister, is now an aunt to a a quarter stark, a quarter Targaryen and half wildling. She is feisty and full of courage just as her auntie Arya. I hope that you will come back one day sister and meet your niece. She will be tired of just hearing stories of the great Arya Stark, her aunt. Maybe you could bring that boy Cahir with you. I would like to meet him too, you know. Hope I will see you in the near future and take care.

- Jon Snow"

She sat there for a while with Cahir beside her, not reading the letter, he would never invade in something that personal, but watching her and just being there. Arya gave the letter to him and nudged him to read it. 

"I knew you loved me as soon as you saw me!" he joked after he was finished. 

Arya added, "and then you started talking, talking and talking and the love faded away."

"Yours may have, but mine did not." After a while of silence he added, "Do you want to go on an adventure with me? To Westeros for example?" 

"Hell. Yes."

THE END... may continue if anyone else wants it too;-)