Part 5

I'm crying, drenched in tears, sweat, and dried blood. Dylan's gone.
It's been 12 days since I left my home, and I didn't know such a thing could happen.
Time just flew by. Why didn't I know that?
When he told me that he was already dead, and then he died again, right then and there, it felt like I died with him. As I hoped for a second to hold his tiny, afraid, but very brave, body once more.

I fainted into an endless dark hole again, until I was woken up to the sound of a tinging bell. Luckily not as loud and annoying as my alarm clock on a cozy, comfortable weekday morning.

My mind is mixed, between knowing, and not knowing. I know that the world I'm in has some sort of magical field, but then, I never knew that my world had such limits. Time and death limits.
Angels and devils. What really happened to me and my family.

I infuriatingly wiggle my head, trying to disturb the confusing thought. I take a look around. I'm inside of some kind of wet, dark, but vibrant cave.

My belongings are on the ground next to the strip of cloth I'm laying on. A dark figure moves around me, I start to feel uneasy. Infact, queasy. Vomit runs up my throat, spattering in a purple and red chunky mix. The ground sizzles, and a loose, curly gas appears. I wipe the thick, bubbly, foam off of my lips. My vomit is gone, burned into nothing. 

Feeling puzzled I touch the ground with the tip of my fingers. I flinch, my hand yanking upwards from the stinging heat. I mouth indescribable words, hoping to reduce the already loud enough noises I'm making. I'm not doing that again, my head screams.

The shadow deeply snickers, in amusement. I start to tremble, as it walks over to my direction. 

It's getting closer, and closer with every increasing, heavy step. When it gets to me, it stands there, watching me. It steps to the left, crouches over, and grabs the lamplight sitting next to my legs. I hold myself safely into a tiny ball. "What are you going to do?"I whisper, repeating nervously, through fear. I hear the sound of a match stick igniting, as the match's head quickly scrapes a hard and rough surface. The figure lights the small, white candle inside of the lamplight.

A low, dull light flickers in the darkness. And then the whole cave explodes with a bright, tiger colored, orange light. The figure removes the peice of black cloth from around them. The robe falls to the ground with a hefty plop. The dark, peculiar shadow, now a clone of what looks like my Grandmother. "Hello," the woman says her voice sounding a lot like my Grandmother's. Old and sweet, but then filled with rage and excitement.
"Long time no see, my dear Granddaughter."

I stare at her, my face crinkles in a perplexed manner. "What?" 

That was all I could get out, until what looked like a stuffed, teddy bear walked into the room, on it's two plushy feet. The teddy bear from my childhood.

I freeze, I feel the weight on my shoulders pushing down further and further. A flash shines into my eyes, and a human, teenage boy, appears before my eyes. Clear skin, exotic yellow eyes. What am I witnessing?
 "Amberetta, darling, would you like to say hello to dear friend of yours?" The old woman ask.

Tears drip down my cheeks, "Puffy?" I cry. "A-amber." he says, running over to me, pulling me into a soft, nostalgic hug. I open my closed eyes, his physical body is faded. He opens his eyes, looking into my lost ones. "Amber? are you alright, your sweating." he says as the back if his hand swooshes across my cheek. "W-what is this? What's happening?" I question him, my mind frantically bursting with fear. "What do you mean?Don't you get it? you're with me, you're with your family." he smiles, his voice breathlessly in worry. I'm shaking. I let go of him, falling helplessly back onto the cloth on the ground. What is he doing here. Why is he a human. What am I doing in this cave, Where exactly am I. Why is my Grandmother here. I just want to go home and sleep in my bed.

I don't respond a word to him. "Amberetta," he begins to say. "We're dead."

And that was all it took to end me.