*just checking in

Hi! This is going to be quite a long message and disclaimer: this is not an update for this story.

First and foremost, I want to apologize to my readers because of the super long delay in the updates of my stories. As some of you may know, I'm in my last year in college, my last semester to be exact. So given that, busy na talaga kasi maraming kailangang asikasuhin and one of those things is the hospital internship. Most of my time is consumed by the internship training itself and we also have examinations in school weekly. Not that storywriting and fangirling do not matter, it's just that we have our personal lives din and we have obligations and responsibilities in it na kailangan nating i-prioritize above all. I'll be honest with you. Supposedly, graduate na dapat ako last year, March 2018. But because of loss of focus and distractions, I lost my chance of graduating on time. Let me be clear, hindi ko sinisisi ang pagiging fangirl and all, I'm blaming myself for not being responsible enough with my time and priorities. This is my last shot to "redeem" myself. Six months nalang naman. And your favorite characters and stories will be back... I'll be back. I hope you guys understand where I'm coming from.

Thanks for sticking by. It really means a lot to me to know na there are still some of you who are still reading and supporting my stories and waiting for what's going to happen next. I'm forever grateful kasi kayo yung mga taong sumuporta sa passion ko na never kong naimagine na mailalabas ko na mailalabas at maibabahagi ko sa iba. You guys leave nice comments and I'm surprised na even some of you are really into the story, na you share what your thoughts are sa mga nangyayari. I do not reply often but I love reading those comments and feedbacks kasi I feel satisfied na I was able to connect to you through my stories. I know I'm not the best or even close to being a good storyteller, but I will try my best to do what I can to write better chapters and stories for you.

Again, my sincerest apologies and thanks to all.

I'll see you in November.

- Ella