The Asgard King 1

Male singer: Here comes a Asgardian, Father.

Background singer: Oh yes, it's a Asgardian.

Male singer: Here comes a Asgardian, Father.

Background singer: Oh yes, it's a Asgardian.

Male singer: We're going to conquer.

Background singer: A Asgardian and a Midguardian come to this open place.

Female singer: From the day we arrive in the realms and, blinking, step into the sun. There's more to see than can ever be seen. More to do than can ever be done. There's far too much to take in here. More to find than can ever be found. But the sun rolling high. Through the sapphire sky. Keeps great and small on the endless round. It's the Circle of Life and it moves us all. Through despair and hope. Through faith and love. Till we find our place on the path unwinding. In the Circle. The Circle of Life. It's The Circle of Life and it moves us all. Through despair and hope. Through faith and love. Till we find our place. In the Circle. The Circle of Life. It's The Circle of Life. And it move us all. Through despair and hope. Through faith and love. Til we find or place on the path unwinding. In the circle. The circle of life.

Laufey: Life's not fair, is it? You see--I well, I shall...never be king. And you...shall never see the light of another day...Adieu...

Hemdiall: Didn't your mother tell you not to play with your food?!

Laufey: What do you want?

Hemdiall: I'm here to announce that King Odin is on his way. ...So you better have a good excuse for missing the ceremony this morning.

Laufey: Oh now look, Hemdiall; you made me lose my lunch.

Hemidall: Hah! You'll use more than that when the King gets through with you. He's as mad as a elf with a shout.

Laufey: Oooh...I quiver with fear!

Hemdall: Now Laufey, don't look at me that way...help!

Odin: Laufey!...

Laufey: Mmm-hmm.

Odin: Drop him!

Hemdall: Impeccable timing, your Majesty. Eyyech!

Laufey: Why! If it isn't my big brother descending from on high to mingle with the commoners.

Odin: Frigga and I didn't see you at the presentation of Thor.

Laufey: That was today? Oh, I feel simply awful! Must have slipped my mind.

Hemdall: Yes, well, as slippery as your mind is, as the king's brother, you should have been first in line!

Laufey: Well, I was first in line...until the little thunderer was born.

Odin: That "thunderer" is my son...and your future king.

Laufey: Ooh, I shall practice my curtsy.

Odin: Don't turn your back on me, Laufey.

Laufey:Oh, no, Odin. Perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me.

Odin: Is that a challenge?

Laufey: Temper, temper. I wouldn't dream of challenging you.

Hemdall: Pity! Why not?

Laufey: Well, as far as brains go, I got the Asgardians share. But, when it comes to brute strength...I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool.

Hemdall: There's one in every family, sire...two in mine, actually and they always manage to ruin special occasions.

Odin: What am I going to do with him?