The Asgard King II: Thor's Pride

BS: Here is a Asgardian and a Snow Elf.

MS: Night and the spirit of life calling.

BS: Oh, oh, iyo.

MS: Listen.

BS: Oh, oh, iyo.

MS: And a voice with the fear of a child answers.

BS: Oh, oh, iyo.

MS: Oh, Listen.

BS: Oh, oh, iyo.

Strange: Throne of the ancestors. Oh, son of the realm.

MS: Wait, there's no mountain too great.

BS: Oh, oh, iyo.

MS: Hear these words and have faith.

BS: Oh, oh, iyo.

MS: Have faith.

BS: Hela hey, listen.

Chorus: He lives in you. He lives in me. He watches over, everything we see. Into the water. Into the truth. In your reflection. He lives in you. Ingonyama nengw' enamabala.
Ingonyama nengw' enamabala. He lives in you, he lives in me. He watches over everything we see. Into the water, into the truth. In your reflection, he lives in you. He lives in you (oh yeah), he lives in me. He watches over everything we see. Into the water, into the truth. In your reflection, he lives, he lives, he lives, he lives in you. He lives, he lives, he lives in you. He watches over everything we see.

Tony: Ah, Clint—look at that little guy. A chip off the old block! And you gotta know who's gonna raise 'im...

Clint: His parents...

Tony: Okay sure, get technical. But who's gonna teach him the really important stuff? Like how to belch? And dig for animals? I'm telling ya, buddy...it's gonna be like old times. You, me... and the little guy.

Strange: It's a girl.

Tony: ...Girl.

Tony and Clint: Girl?! ...Oy!

Narrator: Few years later and Maddie is now a child.

Maddie: Wow.

Thor: Whoah. Where do you think you're going in such a hurry?

Maddie: Daddy! Let go!

Thor: Well, I just want you to be careful. Maddie...are you listening? Accidents can happen. You could easily get hurt, or stepped—.

Maddie: ...Hurt, or stepped on, or even get lost.

Thor: And remember,... I want you to stay in sight of the Asgardian palace at all—.

Maddie: At all times, I know. And if I see any strangers, don't talk to them. Come straight home. Okay, okay. Can I go now? Please?

Thor: Hmm. Very funny.

Sif: Mind your father, Maddie.

Maddie: Yes, mom.

Thor: And stay away from Jotunheim.

Hemdall: Nothing there but a bunch of backstabbing, murderous Frost Giants!

Thor: Hemdall's right...you can't turn your back on them.

Maddie: Really? How come?

Thor: Mmm...never mind. Just run along now.

Maddie: But dad, I—.

Thor: You'll understand someday. Go on.

Maddie: Dad...

Thor: And stay on the path I've marked for you!