Chapter 6

(unedited)

After what felt like hours but was really just a few seconds, they came apart.

"I think I should go." Virgil said, It's not like they didn't like Danni, they were just confused and needed some time to figure things out.

"Oh okay." Danni was surprised by what she had just done.  Why would she do that? Virgil couldn't like her, could they? Virgil came here for a fresh start, so why would they wanna date someone when they had barely settled in?

Then again...

Danni didn't hate it. But should they have? They are only friends but it could be so much more, and Danni didn't hate the idea of being with Virgil.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I know I know It's been weeks(9 weeks exactly, sorry) but school has been kicking my ass and so has my medical life.

but you don't wanna hear me complain about that, you wanna know when I'm gonna upload again. I might, MIGHT, get the next chapter out bu the end of the month, no promises, school is a bitch.

 Anyway, thanks for reading this chapter, please comment ideas with where this can go and I'll see you in the next chapter!

Love You,

Katie xx

(112 words without A/N)(Published: 16/06/19)