00.06

Alex
It's been a week since what happened between me and Jessica. She's been ignoring and wouldn't even make eye contact with me.

I walked downstairs to eat breakfast and seen Jessica sitting at the table and my mom in the kitchen.

"Good morning lex!" My mom yells from the kitchen. I hum acknowledging her I heard her. I walked to the table and found food spread out.

"Morning there's more in the kitchen" Jessica said to me while looking at her phone.

I walked behind her and grabbed her phone. She walked toward and I reached my phone high so she couldn't reach. I was laughing and grabbed her by her waist and pull her forward.

"You've been ignoring me" I growl in her ear. Biting her earlobe. She squirms a little

"For a good reason" she moaned out quietly so my mom couldn't hear. I lifted her shirt to find her only wearing panties. I smack her ass and started sucking on her neck.

"What the hell are you doing.. your mom is in the kitchen" she moans more.

My mom started coming to the dining room and I let go of her and walked towards the table leaving her shock at what just happened.

"Ok here's the oatmeal" my mom said smiling placing the delicious food on the table. "Are you ok Jess you look flustered?" My mom asked. I smirk eating some bacon and eggs.

"I'm fine" she glared at me.
~~
I was laying on the couch when Jessica came and smack me. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" She said sitting next to me. "Is what you deserved for ignoring me." She rolled her eyes and turned towards to tv.

"Can I take me to the mall?" She says still looking at the tv. "Sure, what do you need?"

"Obviously clothes" I got up and started walking upstairs. " you coming?"
~~
It's been over 30 minutes and she still haven't come down.

She finally decided to get down and I started walking outside and she came in the car

"Took you long enough" I said started the car. "Yeah whatever" rolling her eyes.
~~
We reached the mall and she went to a store full of dresses and crop tops. I rolled my eyes as I went inside.

It's been over 20 minutes and she still haven't found an outfit, I found a seat and was playing on my phone.

"Alex come help me" she yelled inside the dressing room. I walked towards the room and she open the door. "The zipper got stuck come help"

I pull the zipper down slowly and felt her goosebumps. I let the dress fall and I touch her and waist and pulled it back.

"Alex we can't do this here" she moaned. "Guess you'll have to be quiet then" I smirk against her neck

Hello, I know I haven't been updating but from now I'll be updating. :-)