Extra: Telling Harry

"......... So, what you're telling me is that you ran into two vampire, who according to the wizarding World are extinct species, while on the plane to US, one of whom barely managed to not kill you, then you proceeded to attended school with the said vampires and their family for god knows how long before stumbling into a case of suspected animal attacks which turned out be meal runs of another rogue vampire, and after all of that you managed to encounter Bellatrix Lestrange, who tortured you with cruciatus and burned your wand, leaving you on the mercy of the rogue vampire, who you only managed to escape because the first vampire saved you. After that you proceeded to invent a ritual to turn the said vampire back to human and entered a romantic relationship with him. Then you brought the said former vampire back to Britain and neglected to inform us of his previous status for a month. Am I correct?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, that pretty much sums it up." I shrugged, while trying to sound nonchalant.

"Damn it, Flora. You were supposed to be safe in US. That was the whole point of sending you away." He cursed.

"Honey, that just proves that you should leave the thinking to me." I answered trying not to angry at him for his stupid plan. It wasn't that hard in the end. Sure it had hurt a lot, but I would never have met Edward if he hadn't sent me to US.

Harry didn't need to know that yet, though. I was going to hold it over his head for a long time.