The Date

I woke up to my phone ringing my friend she texted me I got up and sat on my bed and looked at the message that was left. "Get ready he's coming." I read and got up doing my hair and makeup I said to myself "done!" I got up and walked to the Cafe instantly I was hit with all sorts of smells food wise. I seen him looking out if the window looking nervous i felt embarrassed but walked over there he was I sat down and he turned to be smiling "H...hi I... I'm Daz " I smiled " I'm wolves." He looked nervous before any of us can say another word the waitress walked up I felt him stareing at me. The waitress said kinda rude "what will you like to get." I looked at Daz who was now looking around " ladies first." He said smiling "I would like a stake plz fried." The waitress slammed his hand down "shut it." I was confused Daz stood up and looked him dead in the eyes. "Don't do that again." He warned the waitress sized him up "shut it." Then Daz pushed him nocking him down the other waiters came and gladly didn't call the police "Go plz." The said Daz grabbed me by the hand and walked off. It was night now he said "I'm sorry." I looked at him " is ok."  " I just wanted to show off." He said sadly.  " Oh." He asked me "do you wanna go somewhere magical." He said  " sure." Then I got in he's car and drove off when we got there it was his place a mansion 2 of them he led me inside. It was beautiful he led me to his room then it when't down.