I could've killed you

Adam's: POV

I was surprised that human blood no longer attracted me. The music thumped and the lights glow in blue, pink and purple. Los Angeles had the best clubs.

I noticed a handsome blonde guy who was coming towards me. But I took a step back, when I saw who it was.

"What are you doing here?" I asked nervously. "I know you didn't mean to break my heart. I know Alec forced you to hurt my feelings!" said Tommy. "You have to get out of here!" I replied and tried to control myself.

"Why, what has happened to you?" he asked worried. A drunk guy happened to bump into Tommy and he tore up his hand on a sharp edge.

I slammed himmagainst a wall and started kissing him roughly. I bit into his neck and drank his blood.

"Adam, please stop!" begged Tommy. I love the taste of fresh vampire blood. "You're killing me!" he said.

I pulled myself away and looked terrified at my boyfriend. "I could've killed you, I'm sorry!" I replied. I couldn't understand what I had almost done.

Tommy walked up to me and broke my neck. "It's for your own good!" he said.

Tommy's: POV

I found an abandoned house and locked up Adam in the celler. I closed the door, and sat down on the floor.

I had no idea why he drinks vampire blood now, but I'll find a cure. "Don't worry darling, you will be fine, I promise!" I said.

Adam has the best boyfriend in the whole world. He helps him no matter what.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~