☾𝔞𝔲𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔯𝔰 𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔢/ 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔠𝔭𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 ☾

Welcome to GRUVUA ONESHOTS. Like many other GRUVIA ONESHOTS, this book will contain short stories that may go off to multi-chapters aswell.

These ONESHOTS will be about, of course, GRUVIA and the two characters involved in it. Whether the chapter has a certain character's perspective, (POV,) any characters that are NOT GRAY or JUVIA will still intended in the story for a reason.

The chapters will be set in any timeline, (for example after chapter 499, 100 Years Quest, etc. Even past episodes that were in the series earlier on-like after Phantom Lord Arc.)

The requests will be considered, as I would most likely reply back. Please be aware that if I do NOT like the idea, I will kindly decline in a polite manner. If you are to beg/force me to do it, please write it in your own story. I will not lead any other conversations involved with the request with the same requester/reader on the same comment. To be clear, please just leave it at that.

LEMONS, AUs, FLUFFS, SMUT, ANGST, and other genres will be included if requested or desired by me, myself.

Music will be included, though it will be by my own tastes. Though you are the reader and I do not want to make 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 ears bleed through my taste, I will be accepting requests.
I am also so very sorry for my "strict" description/authors note. I am just simply/clearing myself of what should be expected.

SPOILERS WILL BE IN THIS. I WILL PUT IT AT THE TITLE OF THE SPECIFIC CHAPTER IF THE READER WILL NEED TO BE WARNED. OTHER WARNINGS/CAUTIONS THAT MAY TRIGGER THE READER WILL ALSO BE MENTIONED. I DO NOT WANT THE READERS TO READ SOMETHING THAT WILL MAKE THEM FEEL HIGHLY UNCOMFORTABLE OR DISTURBING FOR THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSON.

ON-GOING

MAY 23, 2019—PRESENT DAY FOR THE READER

☾𝔢𝔫𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔞𝔲𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔯𝔰 𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔢/ 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔠𝔯𝔦𝔭𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 ☾