Ťhŕęé

Hey, i won't be publishing from May 31- June 8 lol. So ye ye. No side ships today.

~~~

Namjoon and jin have been boyfriends for 2 years. Oh how namjoon loved his baby boy. He adored him very much. He loved every single thing about him. Jin loved namjoon very much as well.

One day jin and namjoon were out at the mall, Holding hands, giving kisses on each others cheeks, ETC. "Hey babe I'll be right back wait here i have to go use the restroom" said namjoon. "Okay don't take too long love". What jin didn't know was that namjoon wasn't going to the restroom. He was goin to the sex toy shop. Namjoon finally arrived at his destination, feeling excited. Namjoon wanted to make his baby boy look sexy. So he picked out some panties and some knee socks. Then he smirked when he found a dog collar. "Will this be all?" Said the regester lady. "Yes!" Saoi namjoon in an excited tone. Namjoon left the store.

"Okay let's go back home know". "Wait whats in the bag love?". "You'll see" said namjoon with a smirk. Jin was confused at what was in the bag.

They finally arrived at their home. Namjoon went up stairs to get everything ready. He came back down stairs. He grabbed jin's arm. "Namjoon what are You-". Jin was cut off by namjoon kissing him intensely. Jin tilted his head, deepening the kiss. Namjoon departed his lips from his. Both taking in hot breaths.

"I got you something baby boy" said namjoon in a lustful tone. Jin smirked. "Thank you so much daddy, let me go pretty myself up for you". Jin took the clothing and collar into the bathroom. Namjoon was waiting for his baby boy.

Jin came out of the bathroom. Namjoon's jaw dropped. "Damn baby boy you look so fucking sexy". "It's all for you daddy". Jin sat on namjoon's lap. Grinding his ass on namjoon's hard dick. "Mmm~ baby boy". "Are you needy for me daddy?". "Yes~". Jin got off of namjoon's lap and started to unbuckle his belt. Then unzipped his pants with his teeth. Jin took off namjoon's pant and boxers. Jin wrapped his hand around namjoon's hard dick. He licked Namjoon's tip, tasting the pre cum of his daddy's dick. "Mmm daddy you taste so good". Jin took in namjoon's dick whole. "Nghh~". He bobbed his head up and down. "Oh yes, just like that baby boy". "You like that daddy". Namjoon nodded his head in response.

Jin stopped. Namjoon whined. Jin smirked. Namjoon growled. "I'm gonna fuck you like there is no tomorrow". "Then do it daddy" said him with a smirk. Namjoon pinned him to the bed. Namjoon took off jins panties, leaving the stockings on. Namjoon thrusted into jin. "Ahh~, yes d-daddy fuck me". Namjoon's thrusted into his baby boy. "Fuck right there daddy". Namjoon hit his prostate. Pounding into that same spot. Jin felt like namjoon's dick twitch inside of him. "Cum inside of me daddy~". Namjoon obayed and cummed inside. Jin soon then came as well. "Fuck baby boy that was goodc said namjoon, flopping next to him. "It was, thank you for buying me these things daddy". "No problem baby boy". Namjoon and him cuddled. Feeling comfortable next to each other. Namjoon was holding jins cheek. "I love you kim Seokjin" "I love you too kim Namjoon".

     ♡♡♡
~~~

Thank you for reading please comment and vote. If you want any other side ships or just want a different story line then comment them down below!