스물 아훕

Wendy

Being on set is stressful as hell, you have to be on your feet at all times and you have to keep out for everything, it is very hectic and everyone moves at a fast pace in order to increase efficiency in their line of work, film crews are one of the most diligent people ever and they are also perfectionists as well, they strive to get the best shots that they can have, the best combination that they can get with their lighting and they will be pleased if everything goes  right.

That is for film crews but it is a totally different thing if you are a talent or what you know as actors and actresses, they are one of the most important for a film, drama or even a commercial, they are the ones appearing in front of the camera and so if they are not there, the shoot can't go on until they are there. And that job is stressful as hell, that is one of the reasons why I didn't want to become an actress and instead of staying behind the scenes being one of the key personnel to create the storyline from start to finish.

But I had no choice, I was somehow chosen from the tens of people to act like a gangster girl who by chance became one of the key characters in the drama and I had to change the story a little to fit the cameo character in. Acting is one thing that I never want to do but it is the one thing that I am really good in, I have only gotten distinctions for every project that I have done way back in college and it is all because of my acting skills but in never wanted to do acting as my main job.

My passion is to be creating storylines and working behind the scenes, that is what I want to do in my life but somehow I am doing acting as well. This is my first and only acting role, I am not going to act anymore.

"Alright, take 5!" SeokJin ssi yells from his megaphone. "You can take a rest, Wendy!" He said to me and I nodded, getting out of my set and then going to the chair that they have labelled for me to sit at. A staff member came to me with my bottle of water and I thanked her for it and then I realized that it was HoSeok.

I have told him multiple times that I want him to go home but yet he is still here loitering around for the past few hours since the start of shoot, I feel bad for him that he is here despite he having a day off today from work, there are no scenes for him to shoot today. "You are doing great!"

Go home... "How are you coping as a one-day film member? Is it hard?" I asked her, in a very awkward tone. This is what happens if you were to talk to someone after you have gotten into a fight with that person and sometimes you wished that you would never meet that person ever again but you have to work in this case, we are good friends who worked together in a drama.

But sometimes you have to pretend that nothing is wrong between the two of us and life has to go on no matter what. "A little bit, it is tiring trying to get from one place to the other. How did you even do that?" He was smiling brightly, it is always that smile that makes my heart skip a beat. "I thought that being an idol is already that tiring enough." How can he smile like that all the time?

"I think that being an idol is more tiring, how the hell can you guys even dance for 12 hours every day? Do you guys feel like your joints are going to break with that much dancing?"

"If you do something that you liked, it doesn't matter if you get tired or get injured, it is all worth it when you get a good performance and everyone loves it." He answered, looking down at the floor with a soft smile. I guess that the cold war had ended and we are back to our usual happy times.

"Do you want to continue dancing?" It has been a while since he had danced and I am sure that he desperately wants to get back into dancing and performing if it is still possible for him.

"Right now, I am not really sure." He paused for a moment and I looked at him confused. What does he mean about that? Does he not want to dance anymore?

Is he going to give up his dream? I can't allow this to happen. "HoSeok--" I stood up.

"Ok! Break's over, let's get to our positions!" SeokJin's voice echoed through the entire room and I lost the opportunity to talk to HoSeok about this.

"Get back to acting... I'll see you after the shoot, concentrate and do your very best." He walked back, his back looked really sad from behind and I really want to help him be happier, HoSeok can't be sad, this isn't him at all.

My mind for the rest of the day was fully occupied with HoSeok, I just can't stop thinking about him as I can't understand he wanted to do that. I know that his company has already given up the idea of letting him dance all he wants, they have also limited his official activities to only this drama and it is one of the things that he isn't familiar with. He isn't like me, he didn't graduate from college with an acting degree, he studied dance and that meant that he has no experience in acting at all.

The company has pinned all of their last hopes in him for this drama, it is either he gets his popularity back up or he doesn't get a chance at anything ever again. I looked at him, he is faking his smile, pretending that he is alright while he is bleeding inside.

Jung HoSeok, I will make sure that I would do anything just for you to be happy... Even if you don't appreciate it...