Day 16: Clothes Swap!

One-Shot~

Bendy walked in the laundry mat desk where his friend Lolli was at. "Hey Lolli, here to pick up my clothes." Bendy said as Lolli giggled and handed him a red bag. A few hours later Cuphead came in for the same request and Lolli gave him a small gray bag.

Once said dish left Lolli burst into laughs and said "Oh they are SO gonna kill me later." She slowly wagged her tail, wondering what to do for a funeral. "Wait what! We may be the same demon be no funeral. Just do a Timeskip already." Lolli replied waving her hand as if she swatted a fly.

The Next Day~

Our couple both sleepily got out of bed grabbing the bags Lolli switched out. A few minutes later they both came out the bathroom then looked at each other in shock. "Wait, my clothes!" our couple yelled looking each other up and down.

Instead of his usual outfit, Bendy wore Cuphead's outfit while Cuphead wore Bendy's.  Bendy had on Cuphead's trench coat, red pants, and brown shoes. Cuphead had on Bendy's white shirt, tan vest, and tan shorts.

After a moment of thinking they both figured out what actually happened and yelled out "LOLLI!"

Meanwhile~

On the otherside of town in another apartment, Lolli was floating on the ceiling when she heard a yell that sounded like her name. "Uh oh...."

**********
Welp I have no regrats about that! And I'm gonna be out of town for the next couple of days so I'll try to update this.

Stay powerful
-BATIM35