Taeyong ~ You Deserve Better

Taeyong.
sweet, sweet Taeyong.

can't you see?
I'm not good enough for you Taeyong.

the fans all hate me for being the way I am.

'you're too fat for Taeyong'
'you're too dark for our beautiful Taeyong'
'you don't meet his standards'

they're right Taeyong.

they're right about everything.

you deserve better.
someone better than me.
someone who actually gives you true love.
someone who actually does things for you.
why are you still here?

why won't you leave?
why won't you finally see that I'm not good enough for you and-

"y/n, what are you doing" hearing his soft voice made me jump from my thoughts. I sat up and rubbed the back of my head as I turned over to him.

sweet, sweet Taeyong.
if only you knew how much your life would be better without me.

"y/n, are you okay? you seem dazed or something?" I saw that he paused the movie that everyone was watching (the movie some of us were watching; most were passed out on the floor) to focus his attention to me.

"hm?"

"what are you thinking about?" he reaches his hand up to my forehead for a feel and instantly pulled back.

"my god y/n, you're burning up. you're probably catching a fever from no rest. we need to-" I wasn't listening to anything he said. his voice was fading out as I just stared mindlessly at the wall.

"you don't deserve Taeyong!"

"you're not cute enough for him!"

"he should just break up with you!"

"I don't know what he sees in a girl like you!"

a girl like me?

what does he sees in a girl like me? how did I even end up with such an amazing guy? he gives me the whole world, yet I give him..nothing. my appearance doesn't help either. that's why the fans hate me.

I'm nothing like the pretty idols I see on TV. my skin isn't pale like them, my body isn't thin like them.

"y/n, did you hear me?" I snapped out of my thoughts yet again and glanced at him beside me. his eyes were full of worry.

"w-what?"

"I said we need to get you to bed, now come on!" he pulled me up and dragged me to the bedroom, almost too fast to the point where I was stumbling to keep up.

the whole time, I was feeling drained of energy. I'm tired. tired of being sent death threats, tired of being bashed in public, tired of crying every night from ruining Taeyong's life.

his life was perfect before our relationship came public. now? he's being teared down every day, and yet, he still keeps a smile on his face. but they're right.

the fans were right Taeyong.

I don't deserve you.

not after everything I put you through.

your life has turned to shambles after the scandal came out.
____________________________________
'SM Entertainment confirms NCT's Taeyong Dating A Black Fan'

"Sources have reported that SM Entertainment confirmed NCT's Taeyong relationship with a black fan.

A representative from SM Entertainment issued an official response: