two

Chapter Two

I boarded off the bus, watching at every step I make. Sometimes I like to hold on to the handle while I walk down because I always envision myself eating shit and making a free show for those around me. I end up laughing about it but, the injury can result badly.

I begin my merry way to my homeroom passing by needless to say interesting groups of people. Such as, girls checking out their ass, girls applying make up on, and guys being just plain old dudes. I giggle amongst myself and stroll down the long hallway to room 35.

"Steph!" I hear a familiar voice coming from the side of me.

"Hey Olive! What's up?" I wave noticing her going up to me with arms wide open. We hug and begin to sway side to side. Then we begin to sing High School Musical "Gotta Go My Own Way" sung by Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens for some odd reason. Completely ignoring the amount to teenage kids around us, we still continue to do so.

I felt a small hit bounce off my head, it felt so light almost as if I was hit by a rolled semi-thin paper. "What the-" I quickly spin to check who hit me.

It was Mr. Park smiling from ear to ear. "I'm guessing you guys are upset parting each other?" He chuckles switching his eyes to both Olive and I. "Bravo, though! Nicely sung," be then claps.

"Morning Mr. Park," we say in sync while blushing in embarrassment.

"We honestly do not know why we did it," Olive begins then laughs at the end of her sentence. "Were best friends." She says quickly after and gives me a big hug.

While she spoke, I looked at Mr. Park who continued to look back at me as I blushed continuously. It was embarrassing because we normally do not get told anything. I shook it off and played along. "Plus, who doesn't love High School Musical?" I laugh.

He makes an unpleasant face and shakes his head, "the movie is awful!"

"Wow," I put my hand over my heart. "That hurt."

He begins to laugh, "see you in homeroom."

Mr. Park turns to walk inside the office to which Olive and I watch as he entered from the right side of us. We look at each other and begin to giggle like little girls. "That's embarrassing," I say as we begin to walk down the hall.

"It was, but thats what we get for doing that publically." She laughs. "Help me with my homework, can you?"

"Sure!" I slap my hands together, "what subject?"

"Math," she groand but I smile.

"Still can't believe you are in Algebra," I judge, "as a sophomore!"

The bell rings as soon as she took out her notebook. She sighs and rolls her eyes, "I know but I guess you'll help me during lunch." I nod to her request and give her a hug goodbye. Then began to walk to room 35 for my math class.