Li Wenhan

Name : Li Wenhan ( 李汶翰 )

Born : July 22 1994

Hometown : Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China

Nationality : Chinese

Entertainment : Yuehua Entertainment

Position : Center

Blood type : A

Height : 180cm

Weight : 64kg

Zodiac Sign : Cancer

Weibo: UNINE_李汶翰

FACTS :

- He consistently placed first and eventually debuted with UNINE with the center position, with a total of 8,457,091 votes in the final episode.

- Is a Chinese singer and actor.

- He is the Vocal of the five-member Chinese-South Korean boy group formed in 2014, UNIQ.

- His first swimming experience when he was thrown into the water by his dad and ever since then, he has developed a love for swimming.

- Before debuting with UNIQ, he had appeared on television in a diving reality show which aired nationwide on JSTV in April 2013.

- From April to August 2016, he was a fixed cast of the Korean talk show "Ni Hao China"

- From June to September 2016, he was one of the main MCs for a Chinese sports variety program called "The Players"

- In October 2016, he was confirmed as cast in the historical drama set in the Tang Dynasty era, "热血学院" (Hot Blood Academy or English title "My Naughty Classmates") playing the prince Li Jingyu.[7][8] "Hot Blood Academy" started airing every Wednesday on Youku from July 4, 2018.

- In January 2017, he started filming for the romance web drama "Life Risking Romance" (命悬一线的浪漫) as the male lead.

- From June 23 to September 27, 2017 Wenhan filmed for the idol drama on the subject matter of the basketball titled "热血狂篮" (Basketball Fever), which is loosely based on the manga/anime "Slam Dunk."

- Starting from November 1, 2017, Wenhan started filming for the variety show, "嘀!粉丝卡"

- On November 19, 2017, Wenhan attended the opening ceremony for his upcoming drama, 《想看你微笑》aka "Just Want to See You Smile" in Wuxi, Jiangsu.

- On April 16, 2018 Wenhan attended the opening ceremony for his new drama, 《追球》(Chasing the Ball)

- Wenhan has a background in classical guitar and has achieved professional guitar skills up to level 9.

- Wenhan is really good friends with Jun (of Seventeen). Whenever he's in Korea, they hang out together.

- Wenhan's ideal type: Cute but sexy, smart and charismatic type of girl.

***
Please support them
STAN UNINE.