\\Chapter Two\\

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

We all go a little

mad sometimes.

haven't you?

☰►─═02═─◄☰

THE OMINOUS HALLWAY DIDN'T EXACTLY HELP TO BRIGHTEN MY MOOD. I was startled, bridging on the gates of terrified. I had to keep my emotions masked however, as to not frighten or encourage the patients. Walking up to the next door, I hummed softly as continued. I had to have some kind of noise to distract me from the darkness.

Stopping in front of the doorway, I switched the top folder to the bottom, so I could read the next. I leaned against the door, so I could read the print. A face with bright yellow eyes, deep purple hair pushed to the side and a small smile stared back at me.

▭▭▭

║█║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█║

patient profile
confidential

✔ᒪOᑕKEᗪ  ✖ᑌᑎᒪOᑕKEᗪ

ᴘᴀᴛɪᴇɴᴛ #⁰⁰²

'KUROGIRI'

D.O.B: UNKNOWN

PREVIOUS ADMITTANCE DATE: 28 JUNE, 2014

NEW ADMITTANCE DATE: 13 APRIL, 2018

REASON/S: Alongside with another patient, they were involved with gang affiliations.

ILLNESS/ES:
Schizophrenia
•Obessessive Personality Disorder

WARNING: Do not disrupt or tamper with the patients ideals and disillusions.

▭▭▭

I closed the file and patted the top of it, staring at the door. Deducting from his summary, he doesn't seem so bad. Though, his true name is classified, I wonder why.

Carefully, I twisted the door handle. Opening the door, I walked inside and closed the door behind me, staring off into the room.

This room was divided by a glass wall and heavy duty door as well. But unlike the other room, this one was brightly lit. In the other half of the room, there was a table with tea cups and a kettle, as well as a bouquet of dying flowers in a vase. There was a bed in the corner, and besides that, a drawer. A figure sat on a royal purple plaid chair, sipping a cup of tea.

He abruptly places his cup and saucer down on the table and stood up, his height incredibly tall. Perhaps six foot something? He had sparkling yellow eyes, and deep purple hair that was neatly swept to the side, almost completely covering his left eye. His lips were raised into a quaint smile, as he stood in front of the glass, staring at me with a straight posture.

"Why hello there, dear. Who may you be?" He asked, his voice smooth like honey. I was taken aback from his friendliness. I shifted the files under my arms.

"I'm your new doctor, Y/N L/N, it's nice to meet you..?" My sentance trailed off, urging the male to introduce himself. He gave a warm smile.

"You may call me Kurogiri. It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Y/N." He gave a small bow before letting out a soft chuckle. "Where are my manners? Would you care for some tea?" He offered, motioning to the table of china. I paused for a second, thinking over the offer.

'Well, it's not like it can be poisonous or anything. Besides, he seems really nice.'

I made up my mind, and gave a nod. "That would be lovely, thank you." His features lit up, almost like a child on Christmas.

"Of course." He replied, walking over to the table, pouring a cup. I placed my files next to the door and walked over to the sturdy door, swiping my keycard. The handprint scanner popped up, analysing my hand as I placed it onto the green screen. The words 'access granted' popped up in bold text as the door opened, compressed beams quickly pulling away. I walked in and heard distinct soft piano music. The door locked automatically, sealing me inside.

"Your room is so nice and clean. Are most of them like this?" I ask, walking over to the male. He shook his head, handing me a cup and saucer.

"Unfortunately, no, only I and another are allowed to have such an organized and classical room. The other patents were given an oppurtunity, but alas, they could not keep their sanity in check." He explained, staring sourly into his cup of tea. I took a cautious sip, my smile widening when I realise how delicious this is.

"I can understand. I guess since you keep this place in such a tidy state, they trust you to keep the room like this." I took another sip. "This tea is delicious, by the way. Thank you." I hum, giving Kurogiri a smile. He gave a nod.

"Anytime my dear, I'm glad you enjoy it. It's... refreshing to have tea with someone every once in awhile." He gave a soft laugh. "As you could probably tell, most people in this place are unable to have... quiet moments. Besides yourself, I only allow one other person in my chambers." He explained, a smile on his lips. I gave a nod.

"I understand. My first patient wasn't exactly one for conversations. I couldn't imagine him in here." I mumble, taking a steady sip.

"Shigaraki Tomura, I gather?" He asks, as if knowing the answer. I gave a nod. "Ah, yes, he is a little temperamental, but don't let it discourage you. He doesn't mean most of the things he speaks." I gave a slow nod, not believing him fully.

"I'll have to take your word for it. He was a little... rash, but I guess he just needs time." I held my cup in both hands, trying my best to gain as much warmth from the small cup as possible.

"You know..." I glanced up to see the purplette give a small smile. "You aren't precisely safe in this facility, right?" He asks, a knowing look on his face. I gave a small nod.

"I realize that, but, I just have to accept that." I stared at him with a determined look. "Its my job. I'm not just going to run away because I'm scared." I took a sip of the tea, watching as the other males expression turned to thoughtful. A grin graced his face as he placed down his cup and saucer.

"I... hope you'll survive this maddening horror house. You seem to be quite... different, if I might say." He chuckles, pouring himself another cup. I was about to ask for a refill when a buzz in my pocket made me pause. Pulling out my phone, I stopped the alarm and placed my tea and saucer on the table.

"I'm sorry, I have to go now." I stood and gave him a warm smile. "It was very nice meeting you, Kurogiri. I hope we can do this again." He gave a nod as he stood and gave a small wave.

"Indeed. I hope your next patient treats you well." He gave a small frown. "However, I highly doubt that. Do take care of yourself, Miss Y/N." I gave a wave as I exited, picking up my files on the way out. I gave a small wave before closing the main door, the darkness welcoming me once again.

The same chills hit me as I stood alone in the eerie blackness. I let my shoulders sag, the hope of my next patient being friendly reduced to nothingness.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬