Parseltongue

*SMUT WARNING*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"let's play truth or dare!" Pansy said as she looked at her classmates who attended their eight year in Hogwarts with her.

"Fine." Draco sighed.

"I'm in." Blaise said. Crabbe and goyle nodded.

"Why not ." Luna smiled.

"Then I'm in too." Neville said.

"Fine. We'll join too." Hermione spoke for her and Ron.

"Let's play then." Harry gave in. Ginny and Seamus agreed to play too and so the game began. Pansy asking first.

"Hermoine, thruth or dare."

"Truth."

"Tell me, are you still a virgin?" Pansy wriggled her eyebrows. Hermoines cheeks turned bright red as she shoock her head.

"What? When did you...?" Harry was confused.

"We should probably have told you this Harry, but Ron and I have been together since that night in Malfoy manor." Hermoine blushed. "we've been out together this summer and one thing followed another..."

"Say no more." Harry said, covering his ears. Hermoine happily shut up.

"Luna. Truth or dare?"

"Dare." Luna said unsure.

"I dare you to spend seven minutes in heaven with Neville." Hermoine said , smiling. And so a flustered Neville and Luna were shoved into a closet for seven minutes straight.

Neville left the closet with the biggest smile on his face and Luna was blushing crimson.

"How was that?" Harry heard Seamus asking Neville.

"Best time of my life mate." Neville smiled. He and Luna shared a look and smiled. Then Luna looked at Harry.

"Harry. Truth or dare?" She smiled.

"Dare." Harry said. It was Luna. She wouldn't do anything grotesque right? Never had Harry been so wrong.

"I dare you to speak parseltongue to Draco until he comes. Without touching him." Luna said.

"You can't be serious." Harry said.

"I won't participate in this." Draco yelled.

"What about your honour Malfoy?"Ron smirked. "I thought Malfoys never lost?"

"Shut up weasel." Draco sneered. But he knew Ron was right. Malfoys never lose a game.

"Fine. How are we going to do this?"He sneered. His fellow classmates thought about this.

"We should be able to verify that you cum. Therefore you'll need to be naked." Blaise said .

"No... No fucking way I am going to be naked or cum in front of all of you. I have my honour. If we're going to do this, I want it to be at least a bit private." Draco demanded.

"Me too. This is humiliating as it is guys. You should definitely give us some privacy."Harry agreed.

So they agreed that the dare would take place in the dormitory. And to make sure neither of them could touch Draco, Harry would be charmed onto a chair while Draco was chained to Harry's bed

Harry had agreed to share Draco's embarrassement, so they were both naked.

"Have fun guys." Pansy cackled as she closed the door. Harry sighed, he knew everyone was listening in. He looked at Draco,who was staring trough the window. Too embarrassed to look Harry in the eye.