𝐓𝐖𝐎. teamwork

𝘛𝘌𝘈𝘔𝘞𝘖𝘙𝘒.

Pilot classes were always Keith's favorite because he knew that he was better than the rest

Pilot classes were always Keith's favorite because he knew that he was better than the rest. It was a class that made him feel unique, well till Iverson and James start making it feeling worse. Today they were working in pairs today, and that suddenly made Keith hate the class. Everyone was getting into their pairs, and Keith was left alone.

A shadow loomed over Keith's crouching body, he looked up to see Lia, who gave him a neutral look. Neither Keith nor Lia didn't know how to respond, in the end, Lia asked if Keith wanted to be partners for the exercise today, further explaining that she didn't have anyone else to work with because they said for them to work with people they've never met.

Keith decided to nod, maybe because he wasn't sure if he was able to get the courage to actually talk to Lia, it was the idea that his heart was acting up, it made his stomach feel funny or even his heart race rapidly, so how was he going to have the courage to actually have some teamwork in this class?

"...did you listen to me?" Lia said waving her hand in front of Keith, the garrison student looked at her. The girl crossed her arms at Keith waiting for an answer from him, it seemed like Keith was too busy in his head thinking about how not to make himself look like an idiot and look well decent enough in front of Lia.
Keith apologize and both him and Lia got together and started the simulation. He notices Adam and Shiro outside the training deck, peering through the window and smiling at Keith, they looked like parents cheering him on during a sports championship.

Once Lia and Keith got out of the simulation, the two chatted a bit on how they did well in the simulation. Keith actually found Lia pretty easy to talk to and wasn't sure why it was so hard for him to talk her, maybe it was because Keith hardly talked to anyone, let alone someone he may have feelings for. Soon they just started talking and talking till eventually, they reached Lia's room, and neither of them took notice that they were talking for that long.

Keith smiled sheepishly and told Lia that he should probably head back to his room. Lia nodded and before she entered, the girl turns to Keith and said: "do you ever wanna hang out something?" Keith wasn't sure what to answer but he thinks he said yes because Lia smiled and said that she would see him later.