letter three

Love was something I never thought I'd find -- at least, not as young as I was when I came across it, came across you. We were just teenagers with our stupid silly clothes and stupid jokes. I remember you were just a little ball of happiness with your curls and your dimples and your big green eyes.

 I remember my hair was so short back then, and that my clothes were too baggy -- yours, too. Now we only wear black skinny jeans. I remember our little kisses and small make out sessions we had back in the X Factor.

 I remember the sparkles I got when we first kissed -- still have them to this day. I remember our first everything -- our first kiss (when you were sad because you though I was sad because you got 'all' the attention), our first make out session (when you told me you liked me and I kissed like there was no tomorrow), our first time making love (when you told me you were ready after hearing the guys teasing us about it). 

 I remember all about it -- and quite frankly, I think I'll never forget. You're the love of my life, Harry. I know I'm young, but I can still feel it -- strong in my heart and veins. I love you with every single piece I have in me. I love you so much.

 I really just wish you would realize it. Like I do realize how much you love me right back.

Yours sincerely, Louis

[A/N: i feel like i'm always repeating everything in these letters :( ]