Chapter 2

I saw Miguel staring at Sam. "I see you have the hots for Samantha LaRusso" I Asked Miguel smirking at him. "W-What no I don't." He said looking down. "Hey, it's okay if you do but you would have a very small chance with her cause she's dating Kyler." I said while rolling my eyes at the mention of Kyler. *end of the day*
I decided to go to Mr. LaRussos car place to see him and his wife. *at the car place*
I see Mr. LaRusso talking to someone with a beard and a plaid shirt over a white T, but I decided to go over there and see him since it's been almost a year well 9 months to be exact. I saw he was having a long enjoyable conversation with the man so I went to see if Amanda was in her office. I went to her office and sure enough she was there. I knocked on her door. "Oh my gosh Brynn come in its so good to see you again." Amanda said. I go in and sit down. "It's good to see you too." I said. "So how have you been" she asked "I'm have been good I have just been having a lot of fights with my parents which end me getting kicked out and spending the night at Eli's house" "oh my goodness Brynn." "Ya, they talked about putting me up for adoption if someone doesn't step up and adopt me." I said looking down "Brynn how about this I will talk to Daniel and then we will talk to your parents on adopting you." She said smiling. I looked up at her shocked. "Wait you would actually do that for me." I said smiling she nodded her head yes "come on let's go talk to Daniel." She said standing up. We go to talk to Daniel and he sees me and hugs me tight and he keeps his arm around me while Amanda is talk. After Amanda explained everything to Mr. LaRusso he said "well after work we will take you home and talk to your parents cause we want to adopt you Brynn." He said squeezing me shoulder. I smiled and I saw Sam coming so I went over to her "Hey Sam." I said "Hey Brynn" She said smiling. "So I might become your sister." I said with a nervous smile. "Wait really omg I have always wanted you at my sister but while are my parents adopting you." "Its a long story so they will tell you on the way to my house. "Ok."
They explained everything to Sam on the way to
My home and when we go there they talked to my parents but me and sam were in my room so I couldn't hear anything they were saying. Me and Sam were talking when Mr. LaRusso and Amanda came into my room.....

To be continued...

I really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter I'm sorry I haven't been posting but I'm now on summer break so I will be posting more .