Chapter 1

Camila's POV

I walked over to the guy that I was intended to serve. I could see him talking to a bunch of his friends. Must be a bachelor party.

'Did someone order a dance for this bachelor party?'

All their heads snapped up.

'How did you know it was a bachelor party?' One of the guys asked. He was shorter , with dirty blonde hair.

'It's kind of our target demographic.' I say, making sure to keep my tone flirtatious.

'Well it's actually for my groomsmen over here.' The same guy spoke.

'Get on over- he's too shy to reach for what is his' the guy seemed arrogant.

Focusing my attention on the famous guy, I place my hands on his shoulders and my legs on either side of his hips. Making sure not to completely sit on his lap.

I trailed my hands on his chest, looking at his face as I did so.

'Do I know you from somewhere?'

We weren't supposed to interact with clients unless conversations were initiated by them but it was eating me alive.

He blushed, 'I'm a singer. You might recognise me from some ads I've done too' he seemed more shy. Like losing the anonymity of the partial darkness had startled him. As soon as his name was said he looked more self conscious. Like his name had ripped off a blanket he was hiding under.

I realised that's why they are here. No one would think about finding a famous pop star in a shabby strip club in the bad part of town.

If he had to relax and enjoy this experience, I had to distract himself from his persona.

I started gyrating my hips, my pussy rubbing against his dick.

My hands traced his abs as I sped up my movements, hearing his breathing hitch.

I let him break the rule of no touching as his long fingers got long in my hair.

Suddenly, his fingers tugged my hair to make me stop. I looked at him questioningly.

'Are you free tonight? Or do you not do that kind of work?' His voice sounded like honey.

'No I'm sorry this is exclusively a strip club' I said as I slipped a piece of paper containing my number into his pocket.

*************************************
Why do you think Camila did that? Vote and comment 💙💙