Chapter 4-Settling In

I made it back to the room and jumped out of the vent growing back to my normal size. It wasn't untill after storing the food that I noticed the blood oozing down my right arm. "shit", I say suddenly realizing how deep the wound was. I looked over at the chained bed. The cloth was the only thing near to cover the wound so I wouldn't bleed out.

     "I have to break the chains", I said in disbelief. I give the bloody chains a jerk but unsurprisingly nothing happened except unwanted noise. I looked at my "weapon" and sighed. I didn't think it would work but it was worth a shot. I pointed it at the chains and imagined them breaking. Nothing. 

     I turned around and looked at the walls hoping I would see something before a loud burst of chains startled me. I turned around and to my surprise I saw bits of the chains laying all around the room exposing the bedsheets. I ripped them into a long sheet strand and tied it off on my arm with multiple tight jerks.

     Before I could think, I heard the chains reform over the door. I didn't think it was smart to trust chains but I took a moment and decided that this may be my only chance. I decide to take a quick power nap in the bed so I will have some sort of energy. Before thinking twice, I was already asleep from the crazy events from earlier. All I could do was hope I would be okay for at least 30 minutes...

     A/N: Sorry this took so long to publish! A lot was going on for the end of school! Love you all! <3 Give me ideas for what Laura should look like!