I: Meeting A Dragon

---------------------------Chapter End-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Perspective

You: This place is HUGE!

I can't believe that someone like me has been invited to participate in Super Smash Brothers along with some of my icons! I'm going to be rubbing shoulders with the likes of Mario, Sonic, Kirby and even MegaMan!

I walk to the counter where some guy in a purple hat works. I recognize him as Waluigi.

You: Whoa! Waluigi's here too?! 

He looks at me and nods. He then asks if I'm participating to which I hand him a letter proving my invitation. He then gives me the key to my room. As I leave I tell Waluigi that he'll make it in one day, which causes him to smile. The room I'm staying in is room 76. And I look up to see that I'm already lost. I stumble around for a while then bump into a white-haired girl.

You: S-Sorry! I didn't p-pay attention to w-where I was heading!

?????: It's alright. Are you by any chance lost?

I nod. I could help but take into account the red eyes and pointed ears.

Corrin: I can help you. I too was lost when I came here. My name is Corrin by the way.

She extends her hand to which I shake it.

You: It's nice to meet you, Corrin. I'm (Y/N) Midoriya! But you can call me Deku!

Corrin: You're Deku? Oh, in that case, you'll be on the same floor as the Third Party and DLC Characters.

You: Oh neat!

As we set out to know each other I learned many things about her. She's from the Fire Emblem franchise meaning she's from the same games as Marth, Roy (our boy), Chrom, Lucina, Robin, and Ike. She also told me that she could turn into a dragon which led me to start mumbling about her powers like I normally do.

Corrin: Is that a normal thing to happen?

You: Was I mumbling? S-Sorry, a force of habit.

Corrin: It's no problem. We're at you're rooming by the way. See you at orientation tomorrow!

She took her to leave and I couldn't help but smile. I walked into my suite and set my stuff down before flopping down onto the bed. It's going to be one hell of a ride. After a while, I heard some knocking on the door and I went to open it.  At the door were Sonic The Hedgehog, MegaMan, Snake, Joker, and PAC-Man

Sonic: You must be the new guy! Names Sonic!

You: I know all of you guys already! It's an honor to be fighting alongside some of video games most venerated and recognizable characters

Snake: I like the kid already.

MegaMan nodded in agreement. Sonic introduced me to the rest of the cast and I managed to get to know them a little. once that was all said and done they offered to show me around the place. I have friends already! But one person stood out to me the most, the cute dragon albino, Corrin. W-what am I t-thinking? W-we just met today, but still, she was really nice to me. I can't be falling for her already can't I? I'll deal with that tomorrow. For now, I need as much rest as possible for tomorrow. So I guess its bed time. But I can't sleep because all I can think about is Corrin and the other fighters that I've met today.

------------------------------------------------Chapter End----------------------------------------------------------------