Give Me Love

From Tumblr,

I sighed in apprehension as I caught sight of myself in the full length mirror hanging on the back of the closet door for the first time today. My face was pudgy and clammy from a hard and frustrating day at work, my hair was already starting to become oily and gross although I'd washed it this morning-twice-my entire back ached and I was sure my feet were swollen. The main thing I noticed about my appearance, of course, was my stomach. The hem of my favorite gray t-shirt rose a mere two inches from my tummy, exposing my waistline, and leading up to the slight indent forming at my stomach.

I'd found out I was pregnant nearly three months ago and I was already puffing up like a blowfish. Don't get me wrong, I was happy about being pregnant, especially after noting that Blake seemed more excited about it than I was after I gave him the news, but the effects of it all were beginning to drive my emotions into overdrive.

I could feel myself overreacting to everything and crying for literally no reason. I craved things that didn't even sound remotely delicious months prior to my pregnancy and most days I was so exhausted I didn't even have the energy to eat anything, let alone make love to my boyfriend.I could tell Blake was trying his hardest to tolerate me and my mood swings but the tension between us definitely changed over the course of a month.

Sighing, I went into the bathroom and began filling the bathtub with hot water and bubbles. Nowadays I felt as if standing up to bathe was the most exhausting thing in the world. I stripped out of my clothes and kicked them to the side, stepping into the blazing water which instantly relaxed my muscles and caused me to give a slight moan. Once the tub filled and bubbles reached my chin I turned off the faucet with my toe and closed my eyes, relinquishing in the way the water soothed and caressed my skin. Making love with Blake used to be my way of relaxing and vice versa, now we barely touched each other when we went to bed.I'm honestly missing the way Blake's arms felt around me, or the way his mouth caressed my body...how delicate his hands were when he'd touch me...his biceps flexing and tensing when he'd thrust into me, slowly and then rough...his moans and grunts when I'd tease and touch him intimately.

We haven't had sex since the night I told him we were expecting and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't sexually frustrated, especially with my hormones flying everywhere every second of the day. And I shamelessly found myself pleasuring myself at least once a week when he was out with friends if you catch my drift. I exhaled in frustration as I felt myself wanting to do it again although I'd already done it earlier this morning while he was in the shower.

Just as I trailed my hand between my legs the front door opened and closed, startling me. I quickly withdrew my hand which made water spill a little over the tub. The sound of footsteps ascended the stairs before the door to our bedroom opened.

"Babe?" Blake's voice called and although things between us haven't been peachy, I always looked forward to him coming home.

"I'm in here." I spoke gently.

It caught me by surprise when the handle turned and he walked in, looking as edible as possible. I don't know why but I found myself covering up with my face towel as I sat up a bit.

"What are you doing?" I hissed, "Get out."

I didn't mean for it to come out as harsh but Blake seemed to ignore it. He rolled his eyes before grabbing the hem of his shirt and pulling it over his head, exposing his marvelous upper body to me.I could literally feel my mouth watering.

"Mind if I join, Princess?" His tone was mocking but wasn't laced with enough sarcasm to start an argument. I'm sure my answer wouldn't have meant much to him anyway seeing as though he unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down his legs along with his boxers and socks, leaving him bare. He kicked his clothes to the side like I'd done and walked over to the tub, stepping in and sitting behind me. We sat in silence for a while before I felt his arms circle around me, pulling me back into his chest and I unintentionally tensed.