Prologue

"Hey! What have you been doing all this summer?" Her friend asked.

"Nothing much. I just stayed at home. But you seem busy." She chuckled at her reply.

"Of course I am! If my idols are busy, then so am I!" She said in delight. Her friend just sighed and continued what she was doing. 

"How many concerts have you been too this whole summer?" Her friend asked.

"I... I didn't keep count. My summer vacation was way too long. And now that school's almost starting, I'm sad." She suddenly pouts.

"Why? What's wrong? Your wallet's empty?" She chuckled a little which made her friend even more sad.

"No. I can't attend the Stray Kids concert because of the exams." She pouted even more.

She sighed and made sure her friend wasn't sad by treating her with her favorite cake.

"Boram? Aren't you sad?" Her friend asked as she eats another piece of cake.

"Sad? About what?"

"About the Stray Kids concert. You can't attend too."

Boram wasn't exactly a fan of Stray Kids but she was aware of all the member's names and what they're like because of her dear friend.

"I can't but at least you'll get updates, right?"

Suddenly her friend's eyes beamed.

"Why don't you join the Amino app? That way you can get the updates too!" She said excitedly.

"Amino app? What's that?"

Immediately, her friend got Boram's phone and installed the app that she recommended.

"Here. I already made your account. Just explore and you'll find out what's it for." She winked at Boram and looked at her Amino app profile.

"Let's try then."

gachiboram has joined Stray Kids Amino.