Chapter 11: First date (16+)

Warning:

There will be mature scenes, if you want to keep innocent..You can skip, thank you.

Y/n POV

I sat up and saw my baby sleeping..i smiled and caress his soft hair...

Jimin: Good morning jagiya!~

Y/n: Good morning jagi!~ *i said and kissed his forehead*

Jimin: Well....Baby i'm thinking if you want to go on a date *he said and my eyes widen*

Y/n: Really?? *i asked in surprised*

Jimin: Nae baby, everything just for you *he smiled and i hugged his naked body same as him*

Y/n: I love you so much jagi! *i said and give him a kiss*

Jimin: I know that baby *he chuckle*

Y/n: lets go i'm hungry! *i said and he nod*

We went to take a shower and wore this:

Y/n: awh my baby is so cu- handsome! *i said and he smiled*

Well...He don't like anyone calling him cute cause he felt like he's weak but not..

Jimin: Lets go jagi? *he said and i nod*

He intertwined our hands and went out...We went to the dinning area and saw the members..

Y/n: Morning guys! *i greeted them and they greeted back*

I sat down next to soobin and next to jimin...

RM: hahaha look at the difference of Soobin's height and y/n hahaha! *he laughed and they all laughed i pouted and they awhed*

Y/n: Its because my height is only 5'5! *i pouted and they giggle*

Jin: Well..Did i hear someone throwing up yesterday night? *he asked and we shrugged except for jungkook*

Taehyung: Its probably jungkook *he smirked and i blushed*