xxii. should i?

chsan 1hr ago

♡ liked by yunho, h0ngjoong, and 9,993 others

liked by yunho, h0ngjoong, and 9,993 others.
chsan outfit of the day 👻 alternatively, smallest to tallest ft. @yunho & @h0ngjoong

view more comments...
choijongho WHY ARE YOUR CLOTHES LIKE THE ONES FROM THOSE THREADS GIRLS LOVE
chsan @choijongho hmm?
h0ngjoong that's mean

chsan 37m ago
YOUR HEART.

♡ liked by yoyeosang and 4,711 others

liked by yoyeosang and 4,711 others.
chsan chill 👻

view more comments...
yoyeosang This is the cutest pic ever
atiny we support!

wooyoungj 2m ago

♡ liked by chsan and 123 others

liked by chsan and 123 others.
wooyoungj glasses! good morning, afternoon or evening to y'all! ☀🌙

chsan a visual

"shut up," whined mingi, "i'm watching! let me watch in peace!"

"song mingi wants to watch a show in peace? how odd of him."

"very odd. wait no, he just wants to watch it with yunho only and not with us."

"just shut up, you two! go to yeo's bedroom if you want to talk," mingi facepalmed, pausing the show and pushing woosan to yeosang's room.

"well, that was fun." san agreed, "so, what do we do now?"

"i want cuddles."

"okay."

"i told you it would be a good idea if we kept them here," a voice said near them. wooyoung figured it was mingi's.

he kept his eyes shut as he waited for mingi to talk more. "you think one of them will confess?" yeosang suddenly asked. when did yeosang even arrive?

"uhuh, i hope one of them confesses soon. they're very obvious and cute. it actually kind of disgusts me." yeosang laughed quietly. "i'm kidding," mingi added.

san stirred in his sleep, and wooyoung heard a "shh", most likely from yeosang.

"close the door, they might hear," yunho requested. one of the boys talking closed it and poof, they were gone.

wooyoung sat up, carefully letting go of san. "should i confess?" he thought.

he looked at the sleeping boy beside him. san's so pretty. so lovable. he was everything to wooyoung. he was his everything.

whenever he thought of san, which was all the time, his heart beated faster. he was always giddy and felt like he couldn't thank the world enough for giving him san.

should he confess? did san feel the same? what if he didn't?

wooyoung shook off the negative thoughts, delicately brushing san's hair away from his face. "maybe i should."