part 7

Everyone sits quietly. Its almost midnight.

Liz: -sooo!???? - I yell with wild voice.

Leo: -your hands had magic on it.

Liz: -it must've been radiations fault. I still have this and when it lights up my tattoo starts burning.

Logan: -Well, I have tattoos too but I'm not superman?

Liz: - can we move on? Neither am I! I just can't explain that otherwise.

Tony: -moving on. What's new?

Helen: -except Lizs superpowers?

I sigh.

Liz: -actually,  I want to hear your backstory. Where are you coming from?

Tony: - Why do you want to know everything? 

Liz: -It's natural, we are 5 and our lives are hanging on each other. So I want to know who I trust and why.

Helen: -fair enaugh. We are from Utopia. It's old city near Georgia. We want to make it through this forest. Just like you

Liz: -so, why Tony had to kill me? And why he didn't? 

Helen: -It's very complicated, actually,  he wasn't gonna kill you, just it would hurt and I think, he couldn't do it.

Liz: -  it cant be that complicated.  -I stand up and walk away through the trees. When I found myself far as away from them, they couldn't see me. I opened my shirt to see tattoo. Damn it's big. Now this tattoo is like 10 cm far from heart. I know what does this mean. I cant tell anyone. 

-So, playing with yourself a little bit? -I almost scream from unexpected sound. Helena is standing right back.

Liz: - What are you doing here?

Helena: -anyone is asleep. I'm bored, but you have more interesting things to do, don't you?

Liz: -nah, nothing important. 

Helena: -sure? I mean everyone deserves memorable last days,  even you.

Liz: -so, you've seen?

Helen: -Well, because of its size there isn't much space left to look.

Liz: - It's none of your business, stay out of it and don't say a word to anyone.

Helen: -you are right.  I won't,  but don't you think your shaking,  crunches, coughing,  bleeding or death will make it obvious?

Liz: - how many days untill we go to America? 

Helen: - 5 so far.

Liz: - I'm gonna last 5 days.

Helen: - hey, I'm being bitchy but I'm really sorry. And not telling anyone? I could never do that.

Liz: -thanks. Listen, what's wrong with Tony?

Helen: - What about him

Liz: - I mean one day being cute and second day total bastard. No offense.

Helen: -none taken. Okay, I'll tell you the story but only because you're dying, no hard feelings.

Liz: -deal.

Helen: -so, he used to have great relationship with great girl. They've had chemistry and all. They met at pension, they were both without parents and anyone to care about. So becoming friends, girl was given away to adoption. Actually, she was only for black jobs, like they had to do laboratory experiments and she used to clean poisonous elements. Her health got really bad, they used to rape her too. Tony is kind of guy who follows someone to the grave,  so he followed her too. Run away from pansion. Found and rescued her. they built up huge laboratory with all the knowledge this girl had. They were working together for 25 years. He fell in love, she did too. I mean they were best couple I've ever meet but then girl started to exploring something new and put herself down for that. He followed her there too but....  Anyways, That's the reason why we are here.

Liz: -poor Tony,  what about this girl?

Helen: - she died. During one of her experiments.

I really feel sorry for him. Like what a life. How could anyone go through this?