//My Voice// 14

Hyun-Ae's backstory
-------------------------

Hyun-Ae loved attention and would do anything to get it even if it meant betraying her closets friends and family. She always wanted to be the center of attention and hated it when other people got attention instead of her.

"Remind me again why you hate the foreign students so much?" Bong-Cha one of Hyun-Ae's best friends (soon to be ex-best friend) asked as she walked with the girl.

"They're so full of themselves. They act as though they're the best and are superior to everyone else." Hyun-Ae said

"None of them seem like that though." Bong-Cha said

"What did you say?" Hyun-Ae asked as she looked at the girl with a death glare.

"None of them act that way towards anyone. You're the one who acts like that." Bong-Cha said

"Listen Bong-Cha." Hyun-Ae said as she pushed the girl to the wall. "I know everything about you so why don't you keep your mouth shut ok?"

"No Hyun-Ae." Bong-Cha responded. "I'm nothing like you. I'm not gonna hurt anyone that's innocent just because you tell me to."

"Fine then Bong-Cha." Hyun-Ae as a mischievous smile went onto her face. "Just know that your little secret will be revealed to the entire school."

"You wouldn't do that." Bong-Cha said as Hyun-Ae smiled at her.

"Oh, but I would Bong-Cha." Hyun-Ae responded as she walked off. Bong-Cha stared at the girl.

"What are you becoming Kim Hyun-Ae?" Bong-Cha muttered before walking out of the school.

-------------------------

I have officially graduated today longest two hours of my life but it was totally worth it. I am also on summer break now so more updates now.