Chapter 5

- Hey! sorry i havent updated in a while. school is interfearing with my writing so every chance i have im trying to write more of the story! Thanks for reading this far <3 ~ D

Paisley's POV-

The soft rays of the sun shone through my cream curtains, and brightened up my room. I roll over and check my phone 9:56 am. Its way too early. I argue with myself and finally decide that I need to make myself presentable. I mean hello! I just moved in with 2/5 of one direction. My door creaks as I slowly open it, and I walk down the wood floored hallway to the bathroom. I push open the half way opened bathroom door and step infront of the sink. 'Where are my bags..?' I look in the cabinet in the wall, and in the cabinets below the sink. 'Wow. I obviously need coffee to wake me up.' I pull open the drawer I stuffed all my toiletries into last night and take my face wash, toothbrush and paste, and makeup, out of my bags.

20 minutes later my face is washed, my teeth are brushed, my hair is brushed, and my makeup is on. I peek out side of the bathroom and hear nothing. 'there still asleep?! Dangg." I pull out my phone, close the bathroom door behind me, and walk down the hall into the kitchen area. Its only 10:32 am. I rummage through the fridge and cabinets, so far all I have found was; Bread, eggs, bacon, coffee, pancake mix, and corn flakes. The only things that were appealing for breakfast. 'Oh, i could make some pancakes, with eggs, bacon, coffe and toast! Im so smart..' I search around for the bowls and cooking pans and pull them out. I mixed the pancake mix and poured it into the hot pan , and cracked 8 eggs and layed out bacon in the other pan. I untwisted the half used bread and popped it into the toaster.

rusteling came from down the hallways, I think the aroma woke the boys up.(;

Harry's POV-

I awaken to my stomache growling away like it always does in the morning. 'Something smells amazing. Is Louis cooking?' I sit up, unplug my phone from its charger, and walk down the hall into the kitchen. " Everything smells delish Louis!"

"Um, Its Paisley cooking, not Louis." She bursts out laughing while she flips another pancake onto a plate stacked with 5 others.

"Oh I'm sorry! I guess Im not used to living here with a new roomie yet." I apologise. She takes the other pan full of scrambled eggs and bacon and dishes it out evenly onto 3 plates. One for Paisley, Louis, and I. " Can I help at all?" I ask her.

" Yeah can you see if the toast has finished yet?" she replies as she grabbes out 3 coffee mugs.

I walk over to the toaster with caution, they always scare the crap out of me when the toast pops out. "Whats the matter Styles? Afraid of a toaster?" she trys holding in her laugh.

"Honestly.. AAAHHHH!" the toast popped out just as i was about to confess how much i get scared.

"I'll take that as a yes. hahahahahahahahaha!" she couldnt hold it in anylonger. Her laugh was so adorable. Its genuine, ive never heard a laugh like hers before. Its so.. cute. Just then the Boobear walked into the kitchen and grabbed a plate and sat down. " It all smells so good." louis stuffed pancake and egg into his mouth. "er ah gerd. thers errs serr ermazeng." he tried to say with his face full of food. Paisley and I look at eachother and laugh so hard.

"I've never seen someone with so much food in their mouth besides Niall." That causes all of us to laugh. when the laughter dies down i grab my plate and Paisley grabs hers and we sit down next to Louis. 

"Oh, I dont think we met last night but I am The Louis Tomlinson, at your service." He introduced himself to Paisley." Im Paisley and since your 'At my service' , why dont you clean up the dishes after were all done?" I started to laugh and so did Paisley, but Louis just sat in shock. He never does the dishes because he thinks he is too good for them. This ought to be a good time watching him later.

"Honey.. what did you just ask me to do. you know who i am dont you?" louis is getting his attitude oooonnnn. (;

"of course I know who you are, you are Louis Tomlinson, Queen Paisley's peasent."

"Umm. Excuse me?" louis says getting sassier.

"Shit is getting real" I say Just then a pancake hits Paisleys face. And it wasnt one of my pancakes..

"..Oh ..you did not just do that." Paisley mumbles but loud enough for louis to hear. "and I just put on my makeup too."

"well what if I did just do that?" Louis questions her with a mouth full of bacon. Paisley glares at him, she doesnt look too happy.. Maple syrup trickles down louis hair all the way to his sweatpants. " That would happen" Paisley says with a slight smirk playing along her pink lips.

"Louis what.. oh god''

"FOOD FIGHT." louis crys out a battle cry this cant be good..