Meeting Eleanor

Sorry for being....dead...guys. Anyhoo, here's the next chapter, and i thank you so much for all this support. I love you guys!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up, jumping out of bed and knocking Jace off of it. ''Miko!'' he groaned, standing up and lazily limping over to the bathroom, half asleep. I laughed and fed Mitsi, Blue, Smoke, Tiger, and Charcoal. We had to put down the kitten's father, as he wasn't getting circulation in his hind legs because of a dog down the street owned by a werewolf (So sad. WHY, DOGGY?!). I got dressed, putting on a pink sweater, skinny dark blue jeans, and black swayed boots. After that, I got my make-up. A bit of blush, dark eyeshadow, and some lipgloss, since I don't really care for lipstick. I quickly curled my eyelashes and added mascara as well. I did it in the mirror hanging on the wall, since Jace was taking forever in the bathroom. Mikooooo,  my cat groaned, padding around restlessly in my head. Miko, Miiiiiikkoooo!  My wolf howled aswell. Oh my gosh! C'mon, guys, cut it OUT! I growled back, saying 'Out' outloud by accident. 

Jace finally got out of the bathroom and we went outside, both of us dressed warmly. I looked out into the field, noticing an albino filly. ''OMG!'' I squealed, running to it. It was so small.....I looked over to my right and saw the dead body of the filly's mother. I began to cry, and Jace ran over immediately, hugging me tightly. 

I named the filly and nursed her from a bottle while Jace worked on a small stable-like-shed in the backyard. When he got done with that, I would make him get a fence back there and paint it white. Hehe, I am so mean sometimes. ''Sweet little Eleanor,'' I cooed,  to the filly, who was laying down on the grass. I had gotten a pink blanket from a stoor called 'Canterhoof Crest', and it fit the filly like a glove. Eleanor's gentle brown eyes stared at me, her small hoofs kicking out as she sucked on the bottle. Eleanor had lightly feathered hooves, and a soft nose. Her mane was long for her age, as was her tail. The filly also had light gray stocks on her hind legs, as well as a few barely noticable ones on her flank. This filly was so beautiful!

I, luckily, knew how to care for a horse. When the small stable/shelter was done, I took Eleanor in it. It was warm with a bright lamp and brick flooring except for the large stall, which had sawdust. The filly was not yet weaned, but I had two buckets hanging from the wall, low enough that she could reach, for grain and water. There was a  salt lick in one corner, and a horse toy in the other. Outside of the stall, close to the stall door, was some tack hanging from the wall for when Eleanor was old enough to be trained and to ride. A halter and leadrope hung on a hook on the stall door, and a small box of grooming suplies was positioned by the corner of the shed. The fenced in area when you walked out of the shed was rather large, a couple trees planted and lush grass all over, which would soon be gone in the winter. Orange, red, and yellow leaves were scattered all over the lawn, proving that autumn had indeed arrived. There was a door in the back of our house, leading straight into the fenced in area. Man, I am such an animal lover.