■ Chapter 2 ■

A Fight!

The beeping sound of alarm rang through the dark room.
"Hmm..." Haze shifted a few times under her funton until she finally had enough of the noisy sound of the alarm.
She stood up and turned the noisy thing off.

The girl slowly walked up to the window and opened the curtian, letting the sun shine in. She streched her body in order to shake off her drowsiness, after that she quickly ran into the bathroom to do her new morning routine.
She was quick on her feet, she was already done with in few short minutes and wore her school uniform.
Her uniform was honestly simple but Haze liked it, white shirt, black skirt and a simple cardigan with a logo on it. What more did it need?

Haze stood infront of a mirror with a small smile gracing her face.
She was neatly dressed and was ready to go. After eating few light snacks, Haze left her house with her backpack.

"It's here... huh..." Haze looked up from her smartphone to the big school infront of her.
'My new school life..' Haze walked to the entrance with a graceful smile on her face.

A: "He really was a ten!"
B: "A new hottie in the school? How come we haven't heard anything!"
Few girls were chattering infront.
"I wonder which department he's from? I need to-"
One of the chattering girl turned around and unconsciously laid her eyes upon Haze. The girl stared quietly, stopping from speaking another word.
"You need to what?" One of the girls friend said and also looked at Haze's way.

"..."
A silence covered the area for few second and some random person was the first to break the silence.
"... cute.."
Again, the chatter started, all of them secretly fixated on Haze's tiny figure.

A:"When did we get a girl like that?"

B:"She's cute..."

C:"I wonder if she's a idol trainee?"

D:"With looks like that, it might be possible."

E:"What's up with these transfer students? Are there more like them?"

Haze didn't stop to hear the people's comments, she just walked straight into the school. She was used to getting attention, everyone talked about her a lot. Be it negative or positive, she has been through it so it didn't really phase her much.

5 minutes later:

'Fashion Design... fashion Design...' Haze searched through the quiet hallway.
"Ah there it is." Haze mummbled and went up to the door.
"Hmm... do I just enter or wait here..?"

With a little push, she opened a the door a tiny bit to peek inside.
She saw a handsome boy and a middle aged man standing near the blackboard.
'That guy is mostly likely my new teacher and he's... the protagonist?'
Haze quietly observed the handsome male.
'Handsome, nice body, good voice.. he really is near perfect... well not perfect but more ideal. But that just the appearance. Even if I do remember him as kind soul, he's still a loser. It's not like I hate him or anything but I'm not really fond of people who are weak minded. Then again.. he did change bit by bit later? I don't remember clearly.'

As Haze was in deep thoughts, the teacher noticed her and called out to her.
"You there! You're the other transfer student aren't you? Come on and enter."

The student all looked over to the door curiously. 'Here goes nothing.' Haze said in her mind and pushed the door open and entered.
The guys were fondly staring at the adorable thing that just enter and as for the girls, the reaction was a little unexpected.
Girls were also looked to be pretty fond of the new girl, her standing alone was charming and made the girls feel comfortable to talk to.