Chapter One - The Beginning

Lucy pov:

I wake up to the sound of my alarm, for fuck sake it's way to early but i have to wake up otherwise i'm going to be late for school... again. They already told me that if i'm late one more time i will be expelled, and my mom will kill me if that happens. So i decide to just wake up and try to be on my best behaviour for once.

But i just can't bare that fucking alarm clock!!!! So i decide to just shoot it with the handgun that lays under my pillow for emergencies. "Mom, DAD YOU MIGHT WANNA SEND SOME GUYS OUT TO GET ME A NEW ALARM CLOCK" i screamed down, knowing my parents otherwise won't hear me.

After a while i figured they didn't get mad because otherwise they would be upstaires already. So i just decide to get dressed. At school i'm known for my well... different taste in clothing but why the fuck would i care right? Once i'm out of that hellhole all i'm gonna be doing is shooting up people with mommy and daddy for a living.

--------

Once i came downstairs the entire table was covered in food, it all looked delicious but i had to go, otherwise i was going to run late. So i just grabbed some toast and a banana and ran out of the door, saying goodbye to mommy and daddy first ofcourse.

-------

I ran into the garage and grabbed my motorcycle to get to school... I know i'm 15 and i should not be allowed to drive because and don't have a license and bla bla bla but i don't care about that, i'm a very skilled driver and only got in an accident like 4 times so whatever

-------

The drive towards school went surprisingly well, there was just one fucker that decided he was better than me so he almost pushed me off the road but except for that i went great.

When i drove into the school parking lot i parked my bike and met up with my friends, HAHA who am i kidding i don't have any friends, so i walked into school on my own, going to my locker to prepare for my first period.

--------

School was pretty boring, like always but i managed to get through it without killing or seriously hurting anyone, for me that's quite the accomplishment.

After i put my books in my locker, not like i make my homework anyways, i walked out of school into the parking lot, got on my bike and went on my way home.

While i was driving the road that i usually take was blocked off... That road is NEVER blocked off i thought, it's not like there was something wrong with it, the road looked fine, so i decide to ride over it anyways. When i near the end i see a couple of vans pull up, blocking me from going through.

A guy stepped out and all i said was "Look sorry i didn't know it was closed okay, how 'bout i just go back and you let me go?" i said while backing up my bike. But i could not go far because there were even more vans coming behind me, i was trapped. "Okay i'm sorry but is this so big of a problem that you have to call in like ten vans?" i said.

The guy that stepped out earlier came walking towards me, with a gun pointed at me "IF SHE MOVES FIRE HER UP" was all that he said. By now i figured out that this was probably about mommy or daddy. When he came closer i took a step back and pointed my  spare hand gun, that i always have with me for complications like this, at him.

After i started shooting up the people that had stepped out of the van by now, they all started shooting back. I had no place to hide because a racing bike does not give you a lot of cover.                   After a lot of misses (HAHA SUCKERS) i finally got hit, but i barely felt it, than i noticed they were not shooting with normal bullets, but with knock out darts.

All i remember is being dragged into one of the vans, than being chained up by my arms and legs and people murmuring in the background, before it all went black...