Decisions

Requested by 678156906a I asked them if they had any ideas,and they told me this.It was kinda difficult to write but I tried! SHOUTOUT TO 678156906a Btw.You have my total respect XD!

Izuku has always liked Uraraka,He was three years older than her.He was in the top three heroes.He was number one.But recently,His life has been falling apart.Slowly But surely.He tried to keep up with his hero work,and spending time with Uraraka.He was stuck and couldn't choose.One day,He decided to tell Uraraka his feelings for her.

"Hey Uraraka!"Izuku shouts while running towards her.

"Hey deku!"She shouted back

"I wanted to tell you something!"Izuku said nervously

"What is it?"She said

"I really..Really like you,"He said "m-more than friends.."

Uraraka turned red as an apple.

"Will you go out w-with me?"He said

"I like you too but..."She said "Aren't you busy with hero work?"

"Y-yes But..."He said "I don't really know what to do.."

Izuku felt really stressed.He wanted to build a relationship with Uraraka,But his hero work was really important too.

"Well I have to go Izuku"Uraraka said kissing his cheek

Izuku felt really warm after she kissed him on the cheek.Uraraka left,and he felt lonely.

A few days later,everything started to get worse.Due to hero work,he'd been failing lately.He dropped down to number two hero.Katsuki was Now number one.He nearly spent any time with Uraraka.She started to feel lonely and sad,They only saw each other once or twice a week.Izuku started to stress even MORE.Every night he would wake up and have a headache.One day,Ochaco wasn't feeling to happy...

"Deku-kun.."She said sadly "We need to talk..."

Izuku felt guilty he knew something was going to go wrong.

"Look..."She began again, "I don't think this is working really well..."

Izuku was trying to hold back many tears.
"I think we should break-up..."She said upsetly

"W-what...?"Izuku felt hurt "w-Why..?"

"I'm sorry.."She said,leaving.

Tears went down izuku's face as Uraraka left his sight.His world felt bigger and emptier without her.

Days after that he became really depressed.He had also dropped down to hero number three.Todoroki was now number two,and Katsuki still remained number one.

Which one would you choose?

|Uraraka| Or |hero work|

I'd choose Uraraka!

Here's what 678156906a told me

So yeah! Thank you again for this idea!