chapt.2

Shyanne Lynden simmons

Continuing from last chapter..

"So how's your girl friend"I asked him but he look at me confused."Im single baby guh' " he danced a little with his sentence."tea.."i said dryly biting my lips.

"You too fine to be single."i said avoiding eye contact but failed,his eyes were beautiful.All he did was chuckle."Cmon lets dance"i begged dragging him to the dance floor.

"Bruh,i cant dance"he spoked."that's good cause I cant either"I giggled lowly as he smacked his lips.

"Stop cappin"he said smirking.

I was about to say something untill I heard a familiar song play.

Twerk~City Girls played and i was waiting foe' the lyrics to play. I looked around to see Versace no where in sight.

"Do it,Baby stick it,Baby move it,baby,lick it baby,Suck up on that clit until that until that pussy got a hickey baby"

I started to twerk left,right,up and down.As I felt Kentrell's manhood against my butt.

The song finished and a dude with tattoos on his neck walked up to us.We were sitting down and just chatting.

"Yo,fredo in this bitch we gotta head out"the guy said."where kd at?"Kentrell asked him "he left with some girl"the guy responded

I was scared at the moment and I knew some shit was about to go down.She couldnt just up and left me like that with people I dont even know.

"Aright' this what ima need you to do,stick with me and dont move"he commanded and I just nodded.

I watched as he pulled out a Draco out his pants.He cocked it back and gunshots fired off.He held onto me tighter and shot back to whom ever was shooting.He stopped and no more shots were firing off.

We ran to a black BMW and he opened the door for me and ran to the next side of the car.He entered his key into the ignition and droved off.

"Where you taking me?"I asked getting scared."home"he replied.

••••••••••••••••

We pulled up to a Mansion and i scrunched up my face."this not hOmE" i said mocking him."cmon mane' "he said now sounding annoyed.

I followed behind him and he opend the front door to his house and we stepped in.I started to admire how beautiful it looked.

"Cmere' " he said holding onto my hand and taking me to a room

"Cmere' " he said holding onto my hand and taking me to a room."Can i take a bath?"I asked."yea"he said.he pointed to a door i opened it and there was a bathroom.

he pointed to a door i opened it and there was a bathroom

I stripped out of my clothes and stepped in the shower. I turned on the faucet and the warm water ran on my body.i started to scrub my body with a soap that wasnt opened yet.I hummed to a song.

I heard the door open but ignored it.Kentrell slid open the entrance to the shower and gave me a devilish look. My eyes widened. "What the fuck"i semi yelled covering my body.

"Dont mind me i dont snitch."he said with the same look on his face."No!"i said.

---------------------------

I stepped out the shower and looked through the room.I had no clothes and I didnt wanna put on the same clothing. I searched for a shirt and found one.I slipped that on and found a boxers.After I got dressed he walked in.

"So do you do this all the time?"I asked playing with my acrylic nails.

"Do what?"he asked with his back facing me."you know"i replied."nah'"he responded.

He layed on the bed next to me rubbing my thighs.

I was about to say something until I heard someone coming.I looked at him and he looked at me.

THE FUCK